ADVERTISEMENT

It looks like the Proud Boys will be in Portland this weekend.

Looks like more Deep State action against conservative free speech: "In more recent days, Biggs has urged supporters to tone down their rhetoric after notifying them on Facebook that he had received a visit from the FBI."

They should all wear black masks and hoods. I'd have to say as much as I hate racists and white nationalists, that would be pretty interesting to see what would happen.

Reactions: Old_wrestling_fan
pa4efn2c9im21.jpg

Huh, Portland again. I guess that's the only city they can get a permit to march in....

I am sure the city of Portland will crack down on this group, when they let ANTIFA have free reign.
I'm sure Breitbart and The Blaze have told you all the unbiased details between the two. Why are so invested in something so small happening 1,900 miles away?

It's so strange to me. Just like the whole Bundy thing down in Burns. No one in Oregon really gave a ****. I heard way more about it on HROT than I ever did from local papers and local people.

Last edited:
So the thread is about proud boys and the image is about neo nazi's, and it got me thinking...what is the stated position of proud boys, because I don't know. Well, I ventured over to their website and was distracted by this:
PicsArt_11-16-02.42.21.png

Now, as a Hawkeye fan who remembers Americanzi, Had I seen this hanging in a store I'd have thought 'hey cool,' and in the right mood I may have picked one up... Wow I'm glad I visited the proud boys site first...yikes.

Now, back to my original quest...eh, I'll do it later

“when you’re a Proud Boy, you’re a Proud Bou all the way from your first cigarette to your last dyin’ day”

The choreographed finger-snapping lets you know they're to be taken seriously!

(Proud) Boy, (proud) boy, crazy (proud) boy!
Stay loose, (proud) boy!
Breeze it, buzz it, easy does it.
Turn off the juice, (proud) boy!

Antifa is definitely a problem. Their belief system is the polar opposite of what this country was built on.

Do you honestly believe anybody wants to kill millions because of their sexual orientation or race?

I do. There were a few years in the 30's and 40's in Germany where the Nazis, with whom the Proud Boys march and whose swastika they proudly wear, made it perfectly clear that they wanted to kill millions because of their race, sexual orientation, religion, political leanings, and other beliefs. You probably heard about it in school.

nazi.jpeg

00proudboys1-articleLarge.jpg

1a-15.jpg

Can we get all the innocents out of Portland then just nuke the city?

Two birds, one bomb.

You can criticize Antifa, but you cannot argue they exist on the same moral plane as White Nationalists, because they do not.

I question the judgment of those who consider the two groups to be equivalent.

Well I question the judgment of anyone that doesn't recognize BOTH groups as problems. I don't care enough about either group to try to parse out if they are equivalent or not.

Take off your sensitivity goggles...both of them suck.

Well I question the judgment of anyone that doesn't recognize BOTH groups as problems. I don't care enough about either group to try to parse out if they are equivalent or not.

Take off your sensitivity goggles...both of them suck.

Again, false equivalence.

Every White Nationalist sucks, because their cause sucks. Not every Antifa sucks; just the ones who direct their actions in the wrong direction. But their cause is just.

It’s a distinction with a clear difference.

A raging narcissist? The bigger question is what kind of deplorable is Trump trying to activate with his comments. What kind of deplorable abandons all norms to vote for Trump?
Any person that still believes in a strong America and not turning it into a third world country voted for and will vote again for Trump. Those that enjoy a second-tier life are looking for people like the absolute loons the left has put forward to run on an anti-American platform type crap like you believe.

Any person that still believes in a strong America and not turning it into a third world country voted for and will vote again for Trump. Those that enjoy a second-tier life are looking for people like the absolute loons the left has put forward to run on an anti-American platform type crap like you believe.
Are you posting from Portland? Sounds like you are there...

Reactions: FlickShagwell
wonder if they will get anti-protester status so they can burn buildings, cars and beat people with bats will wearing masks.

wonder if they will get anti-protester status so they can burn buildings, cars and beat people with bats will wearing masks.

I’m fascinated that in the battle between White Nationalists and anti-facists, there are so many people anxious to condemn the anti-fascists and ignore the others.

You’ve chosen sides here, and it doesn’t speak well of you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT