ADVERTISEMENT

It's Almost Here....Eff the Cyclones

McLovin32

HR Legend
Feb 1, 2008
Almost gameday boyz....what's on the food and drink menu for tomorrow?

I've got a 12 pack of Swarm in the basement fridge, and going to pick up some IPA's tomorrow morning after I workout. I've been struggling all week trying to figure out what to make tomorrow. I was at Hy Vee this morning and they had bags of chicken wings for $5.95, so clearly I bought some of those because that's a hell of a deal, and grabbed some chicken thighs. Going to start the day with some smoked chili queso, then throw on the wings and thighs after the Hawks beat the shit out of the clones.

Go Hawks, **** State (Iowa State, not Florida State :))

ISU / Iowa tomorrow, and Bears / Packers on Sunday. It's a joyous football weekend.

Iowa-State-Looks-good-this-year.jpg

Watching from home so, probably a frozen pizza. I know quite a few of you will top this, but, it's all I can muster tomorrow.
Well now the question has to be asked, what kind of frozen pizza? Brand and toppings please.

Almost gameday boyz....what's on the food and drink menu for tomorrow?

I've got a 12 pack of Swarm in the basement fridge, and going to pick up some IPA's tomorrow morning after I workout. I've been struggling all week trying to figure out what to make tomorrow. I was at Hy Vee this morning and they had bags of chicken wings for $5.95, so clearly I bought some of those because that's a hell of a deal, and grabbed some chicken thighs. Going to start the day with some smoked chili queso, then throw on the wings and thighs after the Hawks beat the shit out of the clones.

Go Hawks, **** State (Iowa State, not Florida State :))
I'm thinking chili because it's football season and I love chili. The only problem is that chili does not love me, and I pay for it dearly for the next 24 hours. So, maybe I will bake a loaf of french bread and make hoagies.

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
My son joined the high school BBQ club this year (which is awesome, very jealous that wasn't an option when I was in school) and he wants to show us what he's learned by smoking ribs and wings tomorrow. I've been told my foolproof 3-2-1 rib method is looked down on in the BBQ world so I can't wait to complain about how his ribs turn out.

I'll be pounding Swarm beers and overseeing all that. Probably some weed sprinkled in there too just to keep me level headed.

One of the kids has a soccer game at 12:30, we’ll stop somewhere for lunch afterwards and I will be in no hurry to get home and watch this thing.

My enthusiasm for watching Iowa football in general has waned, but I’ve always hated this game.

Working until 5 every Saturday ensures I won't see many Hawkeye games, and honestly I don't miss them like I thought I would. I do miss hanging with the boys and cooking up some awesome food and pounding beers.
Shit your wife didn’t say you worked EVERY Saturday. Sweeeeeeeetttttttt!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
Working until 5 every Saturday ensures I won't see many Hawkeye games, and honestly I don't miss them like I thought I would. I do miss hanging with the boys and cooking up some awesome food and pounding beers.
Who TF works on a Saturday until 5

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT