ADVERTISEMENT

It's always a black & blue game ,

LeftyLarry

Team MVP
Nov 11, 2003
when Wisconsin plays Iowa.
Before the season, you guys mostly ALL wrote off Badgers chances of winning the West, schedule was too tough, impossible, they'll be too beat up after MSU, Mich, and OSU in a row but it's game 8 next week and if we beat Nebby and NW we're probably the west winners.
Yes, long way to go but Badgers are still very much alive.
Ferentz knows how to play Badgers, knows how to keep it close, like he did last season where we self-destructed, where we dominated AND lost but Badgers were clearly the better team today.
Yes, I thought that catch could have held up at the end but it wouldn't have mattered anyway.
Give Badgers some credit, this is a smart tough team.

Last edited:
Reactions: badger-007
Before the season, you guys mostly ALL wrote off Badgers chances of winning the West, schedule was too tough, impossible, they'll be too beat up after MSU, Much, and OSU in a row but it's game 8 next week and if we beat Nebby and NW we're probably the west winners.
Ferentz knows how to play Badgers, knows how to keep it close, like he did last season where we self-destructed, where we dominated AND lost but Badgers were clearly the better team today.
Yes, I thought that catch could have held up at the end but it wouldn't have mattered anyway.
I will not give your team credit and I really don't want to see Wisconsin back in the BTCG. Give other teams a chance and get off my television, just like last year. Thank you.

I will not give your team credit and I really don't want to see Wisconsin back in the BTCG. Give other teams a chance and get off my television, just like last year. Thank you.

Wisconsin is Iowa with a couple Wide Receivers. Wisconsin is good on Defense and average on offense. Iowa is good on defense and below average on offense.

Credit is given where credit is due. Credit Bucky with a tough rivalry game road win.

Before the season, you guys mostly ALL wrote off Badgers chances of winning the West, schedule was too tough, impossible, they'll be too beat up after MSU, Much, and OSU in a row but it's game 8 next week and if we beat Nebby and NW we're probably the west winners.

Lol. You act like Wisconsin is always so dominant. Wisconsin and Iowa have always closely, evenly matched teams. You did dominate today, I will give you that. Wisky is the superior team this year.

Reactions: LetsGoRed!
I think Iowa kept themselves out of the end zone more than Wisconsin did today. But that is bau, and something only Iowa fans seem to understand.

We will still write off the Badgers. You haven't won anything yet.

Lol. You act like Wisconsin is always so dominant. Wisconsin and Iowa have always closely, evenly matched teams. You did dominate today, I will give you that. Wisky is the superior team this year.
Four wins in a row at Kinnick is pretty impressive.

We will still write off the Badgers. You haven't won anything yet.
And we may not win anything but we're a TD at Ann Arbor and an overtime loss to OSU from being undefeated.
We are beat up though after thus game, so Nebby next week is going to be difficult.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT