ADVERTISEMENT

It's clear from all the pathetic posts for Penn St fans that ....

If rolls were reversed I wouldn't be on their board talking shit and I didn't the two years in a row they didn't win it. Going to another team's board to troll and talk crap is completely childish.
Tell that to your football comrades. Worst fans during Sandusky debacle? Pitt and Iowa
Best fans during same? Alabama and Ohio State

Reactions: fairgambit
Tell that to your football comrades. Worst fans during Sandusky debacle? Pitt and Iowa
Sandusky debacle? You are comparing how opposing fans reacted to PSU and their fans handling of the Sandusky debacle with PSU dorks flooding opposing teams boards while they dominate at nationals?

Sandusky debacle? You are comparing how opposing fans reacted to PSU and their fans handling of the Sandusky debacle with PSU dorks flooding opposing teams boards while they dominate at nationals?
It's actually a bad comparison, the behavior of the iowa and Pitt fans is so much worse than arguing over sports.
I'm no defender of Sandusky, a good friend was on that case and from what he told me the psu people in charge new. That's a hard pill for a fan to swallow coming to terms with people they respected didn't do the right thing.
I have strong feelings about CSA, because a few friends were victims . My wife was abused by a neighbor, I narrowly escaped it myself.
What they suffer is nowhere in the same ballpark as fans getting teased . To me it's incredibly disrespectful to victims that people will compare the pain of some razzing them to an actual real world horrible trauma .

Reactions: dsites52
It's actually a bad comparison, the behavior of the iowa and Pitt fans is so much worse than arguing over sports.
I'm no defender of Sandusky, a good friend was on that case and from what he told me the psu people in charge new. That's a hard pill for a fan to swallow coming to terms with people they respected didn't do the right thing.
I have strong feelings about CSA, because a few friends were victims . My wife was abused by a neighbor, I narrowly escaped it myself.
What they suffer is nowhere in the same ballpark as fans getting teased . To me it's incredibly disrespectful to victims that people will compare the pain of some razzing them to an actual real world horrible trauma .
Which is why you’ll never stop hearing it.

Penn State should be required to liquidate and donate all assets to aid in the discovery and recovery of child predators.

You can say Football is the culprit, but the admin knew and concealed...that encumbered the entire school.

You say it’s disrespectful to victims for fans to razz, I say it’s disrespectful to parade the logo of that school around. The NCAA should’ve shut that place down like Epstein Island.

Penn State should be required to liquidate and donate all assets to aid in the discovery and recovery of child predators.

You can say Football is the culprit, but the admin knew and concealed...that encumbered the entire school.

You say it’s disrespectful to victims for fans to razz, I say it’s disrespectful to parade the logo of that school around. The NCAA should’ve shut that place down like Epstein Island.
Then MSU should get the same treatment right?

for all of PSU's success, the Iowa Hawkeye Wrestling team and fans live in their heads rent-free.
Yes they do - however, If you go to the front page of this wrestling forum there are a good handful of threads about Penn State or Penn State wrestlers so it seems they live rent-free in a lot of our fan's heads as well...

Iowa should definitely be liquidated because

"In 1939, University of Iowa professor Wendell Johnson conducted what would later be called the "Monster Study." The study, which was conducted on 22 orphan children in Davenport, aimed to induce stuttering in healthy children and see if stuttering could be stopped in other children. Half of the children received positive speech therapy, praising the fluency of their speech, and the other half, negative speech therapy, belittling the children for speech imperfections. Many of the normal speaking orphan children who received negative therapy in the experiment suffered negative psychological effects and some retained speech problems for the rest of their lives. Eventually in 2001, the University of Iowa released an official apology, and in 2007, six of the orphans were offered $925,000 in damages."

Sorry not enough damages paid...geez orphans. You guys should shut your doors now!!

If you want to indict everyone at Penn State not involved with the crime, then be consistent and do the same with IOWA.

All found with simple google search, every university probably has some bad skeleton in their closet. Criminals should go to jail. to punish the innocent with them because of your jealousy--- thank god you have no real power.

Last edited:
If rolls were reversed I wouldn't be on their board talking shit and I didn't the two years in a row they didn't win it. Going to another team's board to troll and talk crap is completely childish.
I always picture a 16 year old kid jacked up on red bull taking a short break from video games to troll us when I read those posts so childish is exactly right!

• Haha
Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye

Isn't there a pretty large racial discrimination lawsuit against Iowa's AD? Glass houses, my man. If you wanna burn down every institution that has problems, we're gonna be left with scorched earth. The atrocities of Sandusky and the men who covered it up all received their days in court. The kids at Penn State now weren't even alive when Sandusky committed his crimes. You just like the fact that no matter how many titles Cael wins, you have that bullet in the chamber.

Also, you mean encompassed, not encumbered.

It's much like this board. Drama and delusional posts. Except most of them believe they are better than HR somehow.
I agree that a lot of PSU fans both on BWI board and in person have a sense of entitlement. Not sure where it comes from to be honest but there is definitely a sense of it and it’s palpable. I get shunned more by PSU fans at events than I do Iowa fans and I’m a lifelong Pa fan born and raised until I left for military service in the early 2000s. Spent most of my time with Iowa fans again this year. Not for any particular reason other than after the initial ribbing we always get along. I will say that from both sides there is a lot of fringe opinions that I don’t like. And there are a ton of very good posters on BWI that try to be reasonable. The rest I ignore just like I try to here when people tell me to STFU and go away for no reason other than giving an opinion on an opinion board with wrestling fans. To me, I want a great Iowa program that can always bring their best. It makes wrestling better and it makes the sport more watchable. It makes going to nationals more worth it and it makes talking about this sport with the opposition more enjoyable. I don’t come over to this board and throw shade because quite frankly I love wrestling and I love wrestling fans. I spent the majority of my youth being jealous of Iowa’s program and Idolizing Dan Gable. When I wrestled in college I knew that the standard was set in Iowa. Am I happy PSU is winning now. Of course because it validates the states’ love for the sport. Just as your program validates your love for the sport. We all love this sport! Anyway, thanks for not banning me over here yet 🤣!

Last edited:
By responding to the trolls, you only empower them.

By acknowledging them, you are actually making it clear that you see them as being on our level and worthy of arguing (or in their mind, debating) with.

Bottom line, they (the PSU program and it's fans) have not yet earned the attention some of you on here continue giving them. Tell ya what, if they "win out" the remainder of the decade, then feel free to respond to their trolling. Until then ...IGNORE.

• Love
Reactions: Gobblin
By responding to the trolls, you only empower them.

By acknowledging them, you are actually making it clear that you see them as being on our level and worthy of arguing (or in their mind, debating) with.

Bottom line, they (the PSU program and it's fans) have not yet earned the attention some of you on here continue giving them. Tell ya what, if they "win out" the remainder of the decade, then feel free to respond to their trolling. Until then ...IGNORE.

giphy.gif

To be clear, I am only engaging like a "Troll" because the Sandusky, steroid and cheating championship crap on here is off the charts and deserves this type of low brow response!! just ignore me as this person says and keep on with the same old, great strategy... proverbial thumbs up

Haha, if you made me randomly come up with two schools that would be sympathetic to turning a blind eye to despicable behavior in order to preserve the program OSU and Bama would be at the top of the list. Congrats, that's some great company to keep there

So take down an entire institution over 100 years old that has graduated 10s of thousands of high quality men and women for the mistakes of potentially a handful of people. Get real!!

for all of PSU's success, the Iowa Hawkeye Wrestling team and fans live in their heads rent-free.
I’m thrilled by the Lions success in wrestling. You have no idea how frustrating it was to watch the flag ship university in the best wrestling state in the USA, constantly underachieve, nationally.
Haha, if you made me randomly come up with two schools that would be sympathetic to turning a blind eye to despicable behavior in order to preserve the program OSU and Bama would be at the top of the list. Congrats, that's some great company to keep there
which school comes to mind when you think of a racist coaching staff?

Isn't there a pretty large racial discrimination lawsuit against Iowa's AD? Glass houses, my man. If you wanna burn down every institution that has problems, we're gonna be left with scorched earth. The atrocities of Sandusky and the men who covered it up all received their days in court. The kids at Penn State now weren't even alive when Sandusky committed his crimes. You just like the fact that no matter how many titles Cael wins, you have that bullet in the chamber.

Soooo, in your mind, a handful of disgruntled former players making up fake racial alligations is the same as enabling children to be raped in your locker rooms for 30+ years?

God, you guys are all so f'n dumb lol. I suggest you read up a little on the Iowa discrimination lawsuit and decide for yourself.

Last edited:
Soooo, in your mind, a handful of disgruntled players making up fake racial alligations is the same as enabling children to be raped in your locker rooms for 30+ years?

God, you guys are all so f'n dumb lol. I suggest you read up a little on the Iowa discrimination lawsuit and decide for yourself.
Your school and state combined to pay over $4M in compensation for it. GFY Whiteowa.

Your school and state combined to pay over $4M in compensation for it. GFY Whiteowa.
The state didn't pay for anything, you moron. Again, if you can read, I suggest you look into it, as you're clearly just a headlines guy.

Your school enabled CHILDREN to be RAPED for 30 ****ing years, and you still cheer for that program. You're all gross humans. Sports fandom over children, right?

Also, three out of four people in Pennsylvania are white. SO diverse! 🤣

Reactions: acuhawk

Lawsuit from dumbass players vs actual sexual assault. Yes, let’s compare them.

Soooo, in your mind, a handful of disgruntled former players making up fake racial alligations is the same as enabling children to be raped in your locker rooms for 30+ years?

I don't know how to answer your questions based on the fallacy of its nature. I read a couple of articles on the Iowa discrimination case. Perhaps you can elucidate where the articles are misleading. If the players made up the allegations then why did the state appeals board vote 2:1 to use taxpayer money in settlements? I see that Kirk Ferentz stated that he believed if allowed to go to trial, the case would be thrown out. Prisons are full of the "wrongfully convicted"

I'm not here to argue the severity of racism vs. sexual assault because they are both terrible. Both can end in death, which is probably the most severe consequence of the human condition, the ending of life. My point is simply the same that was made before and after mine, I'm just a fan, hell, I didn't even go to Penn State, I went to a state school. I have just as much to do with the crimes of Jerry Sandusky as you do.

I don't know how to answer your questions based on the fallacy of its nature. I read a couple of articles on the Iowa discrimination case. Perhaps you can elucidate where the articles are misleading. If the players made up the allegations then why did the state appeals board vote 2:1 to use taxpayer money in settlements? I see that Kirk Ferentz stated that he believed if allowed to go to trial, the case would be thrown out. Prisons are full of the "wrongfully convicted"

I'm not here to argue the severity of racism vs. sexual assault because they are both terrible. Both can end in death, which is probably the most severe consequence of the human condition, the ending of life. My point is simply the same that was made before and after mine, I'm just a fan, hell, I didn't even go to Penn State, I went to a state school. I have just as much to do with the crimes of Jerry Sandusky as you do.
Lovely, you officially have dipshit of the day award.

Worst fans at Tulsa this year were Penn State fans hands down. Talked two a couple really great Penn State guys about how class act a lot of Penn State wrestlers are and right away one said if only our fans could learn from our wrestler's. Told us it has steadily gotten worse.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Worst fans at Tulsa this year were Penn State fans hands down. Talked two a couple really great Penn State guys about how class act a lot of Penn State wrestlers are and right away one said if only our fans could learn from our wrestler's. Told us it has steadily gotten worse.
I honestly can’t say I’ve hated any Penn State wrestler. Absolutely loved Joseph, Brooks, Nolf, and others. Hall was a bit annoying though. Wish we would have had many of those guys.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT