ADVERTISEMENT

Jan 6 video

You are a complete.fool. Literally anything the government has needs to be made available to the defense. They do not get to withhold it under any circumstances. They.also don't get to say it was available.to request or it was made available as a part.of 65k hours.of video.

This is valled a brady violation.

You demanding specificity is the voice kf tyranny and it.makes you a tribal asshole. Do better dick
So you can’t provide specifics?

You are a complete.fool.

You won't watch the videos where he and others broke in and violated other laws, but "everyone else is the fool"

Do I have that correct here?

You, again, seem to not understand that hours of footage of "not breaking laws" is in no way exculpatory for actually breaking laws. But that would be a "you" problem, not one the courts will engage you on. That's why your buddy is gonna finish off his sentence at Club Fed.

Cletus.

You demanding specificity is the voice kf tyranny

Specificity is "tyranny"?

No; specifics are what Rule of Law runs on. Not the fantasy bullshit that Newsmax, OAN and Fox fed you.

You seem to be quite angry coming face-to-face with the reality that Tucker Carlson lied to you. Probably would be better served to focus that anger on Fox and Tucker, rather than the people who are simply correcting you here.

You, again, seem to not understand that hours of footage of "not breaking laws" is in no way exculpatory for actually breaking laws. But that would be a "you" problem, not one the courts will engage you on. That's why your buddy is gonna finish off his sentence at Club Fed.

I think his point is did his defense have all the video?

They say they didn’t.

That is a Brady Violation.

Reactions: hawkedoff
I think his point is did his defense have all the video?

They say they didn’t.

That is a Brady Violation.

No; it is not. ONLY video which would provide exculpatory evidence would apply. Such as someone dressed LIKE him they could have confused him with.

They had the evidence they needed to convict, and his attorneys agreed, allowing him to plead guilty.

No; it is not. ONLY video which would provide exculpatory evidence would apply. Such as someone dressed LIKE him they could have confused him with.

They had the evidence they needed to convict, and his attorneys agreed, allowing him to plead guilty.
You are such a tyrannical asshole.

The defense didn't have the videos. The prosecutors don't get to decide what is exculpatory. The defense does not need to specify what they need...the government is required to turn over the evidence..

The fact that there are people that feel these newly released videos offer a different perspective on his involvement absolutely underline exactly why they are in fact exculpatory you tool. It is up to a judge to admit evidence and a jury to interpret it not a prosecutor to withhold it under your bullshit reasoning.

It absolutely was a brady violation and all involved.in the government aide of withholding it should face sanctions, should be disbarred if appropriate, and criminal charges if possible. It is am absolutely disgusting display to withhold evidence in a criminal proceeding.

Now tell how all those people exonerated by the innocence project that pled guilty were actually guilty. Dick

The defense didn't have the videos.
They did not need them; most of them they were not entitled to.

No amount of Chansley wandering around the Capitol, after he was there helping them break in windows to enter AND leaving a threatening note for a lawmaker, exonerates him. He will be serving out his sentence.

What evidence do you have that he is appealing his guilty plea at this time?

The only.specific needed is the videos were not provided to the defense.

The Shaman could still be guilty but that isn't the point. He was denied due process
They turned over all exculpatory video. Even if they provided the video of Shaman just walking around the outcome wouldn’t have been any different and their attorneys probably wouldn’t have watched it.

Last edited:
Based on this stupid logic, the prosecution also didn't give the defense all surveillance footage of Chansley walking around everywhere else in the world. Brady violation!

Footage of him just randomly walking around is not exculpatory.

@hawkedoff is simply too brainwashed to realize this

He's been conned so long, he cannot now admit he was conned and needs to keep quadrupling down.

They turned over all exculpatory video. Even if they provided the video of Shaman just walking around the outcome wouldn’t have been any different and their attorneys probably wouldn’t have watched it.
Exculpatory according to who? The prosecutors?

You have zero clue as to whether the outcome would have been different.

"Your honor, here is a video of our man just walking around in the Capitol, where he is not legally allowed to be, picking his nose. Clearly innocent! Case closed. Wait, there is actual video of him breaking in? Well, but, uh, the prosecution didn't give us video of our client scratching his ass in the hallway, that could change the outcome!"

They withheld it until after the plea deal. This is actually worse. They knew they had it and withheld until they had a pleasure deal. Absolutely disgusting and they should be disbarred. So should the shamans initial attorney.

Their argument is that he could have withdrawn his plea deal. After of course they had a guilty in hand. This means this was deliberately done.

You are such a tyrannical asshole.

The defense didn't have the videos. The prosecutors don't get to decide what is exculpatory. The defense does not need to specify what they need...the government is required to turn over the evidence..

The fact that there are people that feel these newly released videos offer a different perspective on his involvement absolutely underline exactly why they are in fact exculpatory you tool. It is up to a judge to admit evidence and a jury to interpret it not a prosecutor to withhold it under your bullshit reasoning.

It absolutely was a brady violation and all involved.in the government aide of withholding it should face sanctions, should be disbarred if appropriate, and criminal charges if possible. It is am absolutely disgusting display to withhold evidence in a criminal proceeding.

Now tell how all those people exonerated by the innocence project that pled guilty were actually guilty. Dick
The only tragedy is that there weren’t more more Ashli Babbitts and Matthew Pernas.

Fq8ILjJXgAAvALg

I thought we've established by no that MAGA'S are lying piece of shit humans

They withheld it until after the plea deal. This is actually worse. They knew they had it and withheld until they had a pleasure deal. Absolutely disgusting and they should be disbarred. So should the shamans initial attorney.

Their argument is that he could have withdrawn his plea deal. After of course they had a guilty in hand. This means this was deliberately done.
You act like this is a smoking gun. What would’ve his team done if they had this video?

Maybe, maybe not. You don’t know that for a fact.
Yes. We do. The doj just responded to the claim that they didn't provide the video by saying they did so but after a pleasure agreement was reached. They justified it by saying he could have retracted his guilty plea prior to sentencing.

So yes we.do know for a fact because the doj just admitted it.

Yes. We do. The doj just responded to the claim that they didn't provide the video by saying they did so but after a pleasure agreement was reached. They justified it by saying he could have retracted his guilty plea prior to sentencing.

So yes we.do know for a fact because the doj just admitted it.
It’s not as simple as you make it. There are a lot of judgment calls involved in what gets turned over.

Maybe the DOJ will be found to have made errors, maybe not.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
If something was wrong here the guy will be set free and the attorneys will lose their licenses. Let me know when that happens.
Sure. Just.like those prosecutors rhat sent people to death row that weren't guilty right? The ones the innocence.project set free.

Wake up. This isn't a tribal political thing. It is bullshit the doj acted this way

Once again not the point. The point is the abuse of due process by the doj and the prosecutors.
I doubt that this video will rise to the standard of a Brady violation. I don't see how it proves the defendants innocence or impeaches the evidence. The fact that he calmly trespassed for a period of time does not remove any guilt from other actions. I'm sure his lawyers will try but I suspect it will not change anything.

I doubt that this video will rise to the standard of a Brady violation. I don't see how it proves the defendants innocence or impeaches the evidence. The fact that he calmly trespassed for a period of time does not remove any guilt from other actions. I'm sure his lawyers will try but I suspect it will not change anything.
They had it and withheld until after a plea deal was reached. Then they turned it over

So why did they turn it over if what you say is correct?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT