ADVERTISEMENT

*****January 6th committee public hearings thread*****UPDATE: Transcripts released

They have already shown a lot of taped testimony from the aid.
This has to be a new person, or someone with something that is new that the committee just got wind of.
Think they did a secret testimony today and then decided that this needed to get out ASAP?

I’m going with Mark Meadows or his secretary.
At 0500 hrs. Tuesday, “Morning Joe” panelists believe she is the leading candidate for today’s “ emergency session”. One interviewee thinks what see knows and witnessed can be very damning to Trump. Compared her testimony to that of John Dean from Watergate days.

I wonder what new information she has.
My guess is she can box in Meadows and Trump on some things, and they want her in person now because of death threats from the cult. Security is being ramped up for this hearing.
This is Trump’s America. A woman we were never supposed to hear about now needs high dollar lawyers and security.

The Cassidy Hutchinson testimony going down in about 5 minutes. The question of the day on HROT: Will what she reveals be big enough to necessitate it’s own thread?

Reactions: BC Hawk
Hmmm, okay. Better see if John Ratcliffe remembers things the same way that Hutchinson remembers them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT