ADVERTISEMENT

*****January 6th committee public hearings thread*****UPDATE: Transcripts released

Like a pretzel. You do realize this is an investigation that will lead to charges, right?

No, you don't.
Let me know when we get there because so far the biggest story from this special witness is that Trump wanted to go to the capitol on j6 and possibly pushed a guy to get there.

Oh, let's add witness tampering to the list of charges.
I certainly hope the committee tells us at some point who was contacting the witnesses? Trump certainly wouldn't call them, but who is the one who called them up and leaned on them?

Because even the lawyer hasn't been able to answer what to charge him with? This is all talk show drama about shit we already knew.
Trump has taken the exact opposite approach as me. I've always been a "only break one law at a time" kinda guy. Easy to get away with one petty crime, harder when you start stacking petty crimes and leaving traces. Trump's philosophy seems to be to break laws it wouldn't occur to others in his position to break and to break them at such a rate that supporters think it must be part of the job.

Trump has taken the exact opposite approach as me. I've always been a "only break one law at a time" kinda guy. Easy to get away with one petty crime, harder when you start stacking petty crimes and leaving traces. Trump's philosophy seems to be break laws it wouldn't occur to others in his position to break and to break of them at such a rate that supporters think it's part of the job.
Trump seems to operate like a ****ing mob boss and should be ridiculed regularly for it. He should not be allowed to be president ever again because we thr people see who he is. What is missing though, similar to a mob boss, is shit that connects Trump himself.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
O great another rehash of "fight for me" a public statement.
It’s a bad look for the former leader of the largest democracy in the world!

His own attorneys told him that it would be catastrophic for his administration and that his activities, had they been successful, would have been criminal!

how do you not see this?

It’s a bad look for the former leader of the largest democracy in the world!

His own attorneys told him that it would be catastrophic for his administration and that his activities, had they been successful, would have been criminal!

how do you not see this?
Trump is an asshole, not once has that been disputed. "Fight for your rights" doesn't send someone to jail.

• Haha
Reactions: sob5
The witness intimidation/loyalty test has Rudy written all over it.

If there's one thing that guy can do, is handle pressure.

rudy-giuliani-sweating.gif

Trump absolutely LOST it when he couldn’t get driven to the capital. Tried to grab the steering wheel and then when he was physically stopped, tried choking people in the vehicle.
Shit! I missed that part! Solid gold! Goes right along what I’ve been saying all along….the man was the worst choice to lead this country….EVER!

This was crazy stuff. The bigger question is why didn’t the cabinet pull the trigger on the 25th? He was clearly off the rails.
They took the easy way out and a bunch of them resigned. There was talk at the time that there were no longer enough Senate confirmed cabinet members left to satisfy the requirements of the 25th amendment.

Reactions: anon_b29nm7v7dwp6r
If you are talking about the people that went to the Capitol, yes, they obviously were planning on having weapons. I think the earlier post saying Trump wanted the weapons were there is a stretch, but he certainly knew people in that contingent had weapons. He just wasn't concerned for his safety because he knew they weren't there to hurt him.
As Trump said, they were HIS people, HIS teammates.

Trump seems to operate like a ****ing mob boss and should be ridiculed regularly for it. He should not be allowed to be president ever again because we thr people see who he is. What is missing though, similar to a mob boss, is shit that connects Trump himself.
He was truly hoping they got to Mike Pence, said he deserved to be hung! And we have someone that just testified to that today.

Peacefully before he tried to grab the steering wheel from his driver and chocked the neck of a CIA agent. Trump was unhinged! Don’t be so gullible, accept it.
"I wanted to go to the Whitehouse to make sure it was peaceful"..... (true or not, you don't get charges for that)

Now he choked him? When did that come in? She said he shoved him by thr clavicle.

The witness intimidation/loyalty test has Rudy written all over it.
Which is fitting since Rudy is under federal investigation already.
Maybe Rudy, but I can see Meadows contacting people. Stephen Miller contacting people. Probably a few others. There is a lot of talk that Rudy may get wobbly as his woes mount. He is going broke defending himself, and he's repeatedly asked for Trump to help pay his legal bills. But, Trump is hanging him out to dry.

Reactions: Torg
which is amazing considering how many people pointed that trait out about him BEFORE he became President and how many people dismissed it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT