ADVERTISEMENT

*****January 6th committee public hearings thread*****UPDATE: Transcripts released

You could write it a million times and no one would believe you. Your defenses of him and the far right speak much, much louder.

I see you're still welching on our bet. Not surprised.
Riley, the day I give a shit about your incel ass opinion is the day hell freezes over. I told you I will get it, it's 30 year old data, at some point when I'm bored and have time I will find it. I already showed you it was 3x the national average after it had cooled down, I'm not making this up.

What? It would totally affect her reliability.
No it wouldn't. She was telling what the attorney said to her. If he comes on and says "no" under oath and the SS agent does then there's a problem with that part of her testimony. My guess - neither will do that.

Reactions: ironside1
No it wouldn't. She was telling what the attorney said to her. If he comes on and says "no" under oath and the SS agent does then there's a problem with that part of her testimony. My guess - neither will do that.
You don't want to go down that path because then you have to acknowledge most of the shit she said today was 3rd hand.

If the Tweet is to believed, they are prepared to testify. It will ABSOLUTELY affect her testimony.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Riley, the day I give a shit about your incel ass opinion is the day hell freezes over. I told you I will get it, it's 30 year old data, at some point when I'm bored and have time I will find it. I already showed you it was 3x the national average after it had cooled down, I'm not making this up.
You claimed you had already posted it. You didn't. You don't have it and won't find it. All you're doing now is stalling and hoping it will go away. Add zero integrity to being a dumb shit.

BTW - seems the opinion on you is much wider spread than just me. Lol at you, loser.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
What does your stupid hunting metaphor have to do with the hearings? This is all a waste of time unless it leads to a conviction of Donald Trump in a criminal court? The public has no interest in this stuff unless Donald gets locked up?
An indictment and trial would be a nice result of all this….

I have a theory as to why we might get there though….tinfoil hat stuff 🤣

Truly impressive how many Trumpers were on here claiming this was a "nothingburger" and we had "nothing more to learn", after they'd already shut down any investigations into this during the 2nd impeachment.

You cannot learn what you refuse to look for. And now those folks (along with many in Congress) are looking rather foolish for covering for this idiot.

Will it matter to voters vs Gas Prices? I guess we'll find out.

Truly impressive how many Trumpers were on here claiming this was a "nothingburger" and we had "nothing more to learn", after they'd already shut down any investigations into this during the 2nd impeachment.

You cannot learn what you refuse to look for. And now those folks (along with many in Congress) are looking rather foolish for covering for this idiot.

Will it matter to voters vs Gas Prices? I guess we'll find out.
I don’t think it’ll matter much in the mid terms honestly.

An indictment and trial would be a nice result of all this….

I have a theory as to why we might get there though….tinfoil hat stuff

I don't disagree but even if prosecutors can't nail a criminal charge on him in front of a jury, the public would still have an interest in hearing about what led to the only ever disruption of the electoral vote certification. That our friend WDDT doesn't seem to consider this is suspicious to me.

I did think it was weird when I saw the clip of her testifying and she moved her hands towards her neck and then said clavicle. Who says that? I wonder if somehow she was told to say clavicle instead of neck by attorneys? Maybe there is someway that someone will try to discredit her? I just thought it was weird. It looks clear to me that what she was saying is that he lunged for the neck of the agent.

Jfc.

You dipshits are going to be hanging your head confused as shit because "you" didn't pick one target and hammer it, you tried to flock shoot. Then your going to piss and moan about how corrupt shit is because you couldn't get from a to b with stopping at 1,2,3.

Pick a crime and hammer it. The more you scatter the shot, the less birds fall.
WTF is your goal here? Has anyone proposed a specific crime? You seem to be trying to disprove a claim that nobody has made other than, "These hearings are really bad for Trump". And then you keep trying to deflect and minimize the evidence being provided. You are right. He may never be charged with anything, but that doesn't mean he is innocent and while he may not ever be guilty in a court of law (although many prosecutors smarter than me seem to think today put the evidence over the hump for that), but he is getting his ass kicked in the court of public opinion. The only people defending him are the ones that are still giving money to his "Stop the steal" fund.

What does your stupid hunting metaphor have to do with the hearings? This is all a waste of time unless it leads to a conviction of Donald Trump in a criminal court? The public has no interest in this stuff unless Donald gets locked up?
I'm not sure ho many times the democratic party can swing and miss before the public just views them as the Washington generals.

I don't disagree but even if prosecutors can't nail a criminal charge on him in front of a jury, the public would still have an interest in hearing about what led to the only ever disruption of the electoral vote certification. That our friend WDDT doesn't seem to consider this is suspicious to me.
I agree…this stuff is very important. I have to believe they can nail him with SOMETHING though….can’t be allowed anywhere near the WH again.

WTF is your goal here? Has anyone proposed a specific crime? You seem to be trying to disprove a claim that nobody has made other than, "These hearings are really bad for Trump". And then you keep trying to deflect and minimize the evidence being provided. You are right. He may never be charged with anything, but that doesn't mean he is innocent and while he may not ever be guilty in a court of law (although many prosecutors smarter than me seem to think today put the evidence over the hump for that), but he is getting his ass kicked in the court of public opinion. The only people defending him are the ones that are still giving money to his "Stop the steal" fund.
The court of public opinion......... there it is...

What is the shit you play for when you can't win on the scoreboard.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
The court of public opinion......... there it is...

What is the shit you play for when you can't win on the scoreboard.
LOL. Ok, sure. Tell that to the committee. Sorry you find all this information uncomfortable to hear. You need to come to terms that you either support a violent takeover of the government for Trump or that you believe in the peaceful transfer of power. If it's the second one, you need to quit defending Trump and the GOP. Almost every post you make puts you squarely in the first group though, except for the occasional post where you try to claim that you're just an "independent observer" and how you "don't support Trump". Sure you don't.

LOL. Ok, sure. Tell that to the committee. Sorry you find all this information uncomfortable to hear. You need to come to terms that you either support a violent takeover of the government for Trump or that you believe in the peaceful transfer of power. If it's the second one, you need to quit defending Trump and the GOP. Almost every post you make puts you squarely in the first group though, except for the occasional post where you try to claim that you're just an "independent observer" and how you "don't support Trump". Sure you don't.
I don't know that I have ever called myself an independent observer.

Trump needs to go away, foe the sake of thr republican party, that isn't going to change no matter what happens with this.

BioHawk. He is a good troll. Please ignore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT