ADVERTISEMENT

*****January 6th committee public hearings thread*****UPDATE: Transcripts released

Pat Cipillone is a self-serving coward. There is no valid legal reason not to testify and reveal what he told Trump, what Trump told him. I beleive he has a duty

Meadows I understand - he is in significant legal jeapordy.

But how can Cipillone sit on the sidelines and make Hutchinson carry the ball to explain the events and conduct she witnessed in the White House. He knows even more. He was involved in personal discussions with Trump. Again, he is not under legal constraint to divulge information.

John Dean occupied the same position and testified to the House Committee in 1973. He said he felt a moral obligation and a duty to the country. Subpoena that bastard if he won't volunteer.

This was crazy stuff. The bigger question is why didn’t the cabinet pull the trigger on the 25th? He was clearly off the rails.
Well, because Pence didn't start it. Also, there may not have been enough support within the cabinet for it to succeed. But Pence not starting it is the biggest issue. There have been a lot of spineless pieces of crap in elected office but I don't know of another case where one wouldn't move against someone who sent a mob to murder you.

Reactions: cigaretteman
"I wanted to go to the Whitehouse to make sure it was peaceful"..... (true or not, you don't get charges for that)

Now he choked him? When did that come in? She said he shoved him by thr clavicle.
Why did he not walk to the Capital and prevent the violence instead of going to the Whitehouse to make it peaceful?

Ok…Trump “pushed” a CIA agent.

"Things might get real, real bad on J6."

"I don't care that they have weapons. They're not here to hurt me. Take the ****ing magnetometers away."

"You heard him Pat. [Trump] thinks Mike deserves it (to be ****ing hung). He doesn't think they're doing anything wrong."

The White House counsel said don't let Trump go to the Capitol because "we're going to get charged with every crime imaginable."

Totally normal.

"I don't care that they have weapons. They're not here to hurt me. Take the ****ing magnetometers away."

"You heard him Pat. [Trump] thinks Mike deserves it (to be ****ing hung). He doesn't think they're doing anything wrong."

The White House counsel said don't let Trump go to the Capitol because "we're going to get charged with every crime imaginable."

Totally normal.
@Mike Zierath

See. I believe how it went was Trump said "maybe our supporters are right" and that transferred to "you heard him say he wants Pence dead".

It sounds stupid but foe.me this is where this is going to die on the vine in a real court. Trumps.lawyers would pick shit like thst apart.

Totally normal.
Just pwning the libs. Is that really a crime?

Pat Cipillone is a self-serving coward. There is no valid legal reason not to testify and reveal what he told Trump, what Trump told him. I beleive he has a duty

Meadows I understand - he is in significant legal jeapordy.

But how can Cipillone sit on the sidelines and make Hutchinson carry the ball to explain the events and conduct she witnessed in the White House. He knows even more. He was involved in personal discussions with Trump. Again, he is not under legal constraint to divulge information.

John Dean occupied the same position and testified to the House Committee in 1973. He said he felt a moral obligation and a duty to the country. Subpoena that bastard if he won't volunteer.
Cipillone is someone I believe was touched by the Trump camp. He isn't a toady, but I can see him being told they'd make his life hard when it comes to getting a job at one of the cushy DC firms or think tanks.

They wouldn't let him... that's why he reached for the wheel and pushed a guy
You must mean the Capital not the Whitehouse because he went there to watch his handiwork on TV. They didn’t let him go to the Capital so he wouldn’t be trampled or shot accidentally by one the hundreds of traitors carrying guns. Trumps attorneys were also concerned he would be more liable then he is now if he went to the Capital.

Last edited:
You must mean the Capital not the Whitehouse because he went there to watch his handiwork on TV. They didn’t let him go to the Capital so he wouldn’t be trampled or shot accidentally by one the hundreds of traitors carrying guns.
I very well could have the places mixed up.

But he did want to go to where the riot was.

"I wanted to go to the Whitehouse to make sure it was peaceful"..... (true or not, you don't get charges for that)

Now he choked him? When did that come in? She said he shoved him by thr clavicle.
Ignore the tweet, but watch the clip.

When Hutchinson testifies about the incident she is clearly making a choking motion with her hands while saying clavicle. Early in the clip you will see she grabs her arm when talking about the SS agent grabbing Trump's arm. I definitely think she was saying he choked the officer.

Totally normal.
Don’t forget the replay.

Do you believe in the peaceful transfer of power?
- Takes the Fifth

Yes.Retired personnel can be recalled to duty and charged. Now, I don't know that prison is a possibility, but their rank, retirement and benefits can absolutely be taken.
tenor.gif

@Mike Zierath

See. I believe how it went was Trump said "maybe our supporters are right" and that transferred to "you heard him say he wants Pence dead".

It sounds stupid but foe.me this is where this is going to die on the vine in a real court. Trumps.lawyers would pick shit like thst apart.
It’s possible you are correct.

it’s also still possible that someone as brave as Cassidy Hutchinson will step up and relay the personal conversations they were involved in that will continue to make this man look like he has the issues, beyond being a narcissist, we all know he has!! One of them is being a lying, criminal type that was only in the white house for personal gain. Can’t wait to see what’s next for the lunch throwing, table cloth pulling, child like tantrum, Former President.

I took an oath once, raised my right hand, and promised to protect this country from threats, both foreign and domestic. In my opinion, and that isn’t worth a whole lot, that oath never stops, once taken. This man isn’t worth protecting……..he just isn’t! It’s disgusting and his actions are about as unpatriotic as anything I’ve ever seen in my lifetime.

Shit! I missed that part! Solid gold! Goes right along what I’ve been saying all along….the man was the worst choice to lead this country….EVER!
Ok, just repeated that section, they didn’t say he tried to choke him, just that he grabbed his drivers arm and tried to grab the steering wheel.

I’m sure the secret service agent was never afraid……at all.

If you had been accepting of what many have said on here you wouldn’t be getting your mind blown. Flynn is a pathetic little man.
I've thought he was pathetic little man for a while.....that's a easy "yes" answer....no need to plead the fifth no matter what he did....I didn't know he was a complete dumbass until that answer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT