ADVERTISEMENT

JD Vance:

Seemed to be a dick sucker that tried to say everything MAGA might want to hear.

Actually an intelligent guy that is well educated with an interesting background. Penned an interesting book.

But then proceeds to be an uninteresting dick sucker to get places in the party. Careerist. I don't tend to like those people.

There you go.

This sums it up pretty good. He's in the camp of should know better, does know better, but chooses to play the MAGA part anyways. Basically Elise Stefanik. Of course, something similar could be said about most Republican leaders and their transformation from 2015 to now.

From this: "I go back and forth between thinking Trump is a cynical asshole like Nixon who wouldn't be that bad (and might even prove useful) or that he's America's Hitler,"

To: Trump's VP

I can understand how poorly educated, poor, vulnerable people fall under the MAGA spell and can sympathize with them, it's the intelligent, educated, successful people that use MAGA like a tool that are worthy of scorn.

Always an excuse of the inexcusable. Deflect Deflect. MAGA
Chisdick1425 at it again. Doesn’t even know what he’s posting, didn’t even listen. Give it a rest, I’m sure you’re not as hated in real life.

Post something good and uplifting, just once. 99% of your posts are political and half truths. You are the problem, you are divisive, you are what’s wrong. Go read a book and stay off line for 24 hours, so us a favor.

This sums it up pretty good. He's in the camp of should know better, does know better, but chooses to play the MAGA part anyways. Basically Elise Stefanik. Of course, something similar could be said about most Republican leaders and their transformation from 2015 to now.

From this: "I go back and forth between thinking Trump is a cynical asshole like Nixon who wouldn't be that bad (and might even prove useful) or that he's America's Hitler,"

To: Trump's VP

I can understand how poorly educated, poor, vulnerable people fall under the MAGA spell and can sympathize with them, it's the intelligent, educated, successful people that use MAGA like a tool that are worthy of scorn.
Of course, presidential candidates have chosen running mates who have criticized them in the past. Reagan with Bush (voodoo economics). Biden with Harris (remember when she said he was a racist). Both of them "came around".

Nothing to see here.

Of course, presidential candidates have chosen running mates who have criticized them in the past. Reagan with Bush (voodoo economics). Biden with Harris (remember when she said he was a racist). Both of them "came around".

Nothing to see here.

Not quite the same ballpark as "America's Hitler", an "idiot", "reprehensible", "noxious" and Vance describing himself as a "Never Trumper". That's how Democrats talk about Trump, that's not just minor policy disagreements or some personality clashes. Literally Hitler.

• Love
Reactions: TSGTtrickedme
I just did a quick google. Pretty solid guy.

Interracial marriage so he won’t be called a racist
Abortions? Didn't Ohio just go fairly "liberal" and Trump pointed that out. U seem to remember that at the debate. Might be good from that front.

Weed?

Same sex marriage?

Imo these are thr ticket items he needed to add to bring on voters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT