ADVERTISEMENT

JD Vance:

I'm a republican and I don't know shit about this guy.

Bro... you need to get off political websites. I'm on here wayyyyy to mich and this dude has never been talked.about on here.
I just searched the title of his book and there are results on here going back to 2016. I bet I could search his name as find threads you posted in that he appeared in. Maybe you're just not all that observant or maybe you're extremely forgetful.

A former marine, lawyer, father of 3 kids, hard worker, who turns 40 in August. He’s from middle America and didn’t grow up with a silver spoon in his mouth.
Mixed race kids too. They can't call him a racist without looking like morons (won't stop a lot of them still obv)

I dislike JD Vance for the same reason I dislike all smart guys who use demagoguery to empower and enrich themselves. He knows it's wrong. He knows Trump is awful; he said so himself--many times.

I thought repubbers hated flip-floppers.

Signed, John Kerry

71zK6053SyL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

I just searched the title of his book and there are results on here going back to 2016. I bet I could search his name as find threads you posted in that he appeared in. Maybe you're just not all that observant or maybe you're extremely forgetful.
I have to eat my own words here. Plenty of JD Vance talk to go around on HORT but somehow whiskey missed all of it

Abraham Lincoln could rise from the grave and Huey would say it was a trash pick as long as it came from Trump. Cultist mentality.
trumpty already said he was better than Abe and George Washington. And he won't be able to help himself from making fun of Vance's wife. Wonder what nickname he will use for her.

• Love
Reactions: TSGTtrickedme
Absolutely. Let’s discuss. So if you found that politically abhorrent, you must find this politically abhorrent too?
Kamala's explanation was that "it was a debate, Stephen! Kakahahahahaha!" So yes, I'd call it abhorrent. You too? Or do you think it was ok?

Vance will answer for his change of opinions, I'm sure. Unless he runs a biden/harris basement campaign but given the momentum behind the republican party right now I doubt that happens.
He’s not threatening to Trump. Trump would never pick someone who could possibly overshadow him.
Trump is done in 4 years. What are you talking about "a threat for trump"? Overshadow donny t? That's literally impossible lmfao

I have to eat my own words here. Plenty of JD Vance talk to go around on HORT but somehow whiskey missed all of it
To be fair I assumed you were likely correct but it was going to be more of an "Ohio did this" where I didn't realize I was talking about a JD vance decision.

All good man, respect for acknowledging it.

Kamala's explanation was that "it was a debate, Stephen! Kakahahahahaha!" So yes, I'd call it abhorrent. You too? Or do you think it was ok?

Vance will answer for his change of opinions, I'm sure. Unless he runs a biden/harris basement campaign but given the momentum behind the republican party right now I doubt that happens.

Trump is done in 4 years. What are you talking about "a threat for trump"? Overshadow donny t? That's literally impossible lmfao

Yep. I found it abhorrent. If you say something that fundamental to your beliefs in the context of running for public leadership, you should stick with it. Many people don’t and are ok with others that aren’t. Good for them I guess.

Yep. I found it abhorrent. If you say something that fundamental to your beliefs in the context of running for public leadership, you should stick with it. Many people don’t and are ok with others that aren’t it appears.
Respect.

He’ll helping Ohio. Doubtful on much help in Wisconsin. Maybe turnout in West Pennsylvania.
Wisconsin is kind of like MN, in that rural areas are mostly Republican, but the larger and/or college cities like Minneapolis/St. Paul and Madison are, by and large, liberal Democrats.

Last edited:
To be fair I assumed you were likely correct but it was going to be more of an "Ohio did this" where I didn't realize I was talking about a JD vance decision.

All good man, respect for acknowledging it.
He's particularly annoying to me because he's been groomed as this "working class" conservative because he does have a modest background. But he's an Obama style careerist and his ideology is absolutely not rooted in working class interests. He's a Peter Thiel guy they're trying to sell as a right wing Bernie guy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT