ADVERTISEMENT

JD Vance:

I want to fact check myself here. He served in Iraq, not Afghanistan. You claimed an Iraqi war veteran from the united states Marine corps was spineless.
He recognized trumpty as America’s Hitler at one time. And knew he was an orange POS. Now he’s all in. Odd to bend over like that. But you know how that goes.

Yep…they will be if/when Biden allows the Trump tax rate cuts to expire in 2025/26.
The tax laws of Biden right now are the same as what they were when Trump left office…nothing has changed!
What’s in the future…we can’t say for sure….Congress oases tax laws….not the Prez.

I would say that Trump’s tax policies, border security policy, energy policy, foreign policies, and economic policies will all be better for this country than Biden’s policies.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and not ask you to explain what you like about all of these policies. I can certainly appreciate that you would rather say it's his policies as opposed to Trump's character or style that has you in his corner. It suggests that you realize he's a horrible person and it would look bad to admit liking him. So that's nice at least.

That said, after a 35 year financial sector career can you describe what about Trump's tariffs policy you like? Do you not have concerns with the federal government interfering with private enterprise and trying to manage the economy?

511739a1-146f-4e69-bc04-3a34539e41b0-AP21105567887465.jpg
Vance looks like an evangelical youth minister who’s about to be hit with molestation charges

What nations have you been an ambassador to?

That's what I thought, go back and change your pajamas and clean your mom's basement for once.
Ambassadorships many times go to supporters as a form of "thank you".

Many ambassadors only have that title for a year or two.
It really is symbolic and I thought you'd know that.
I guess I gave you too much credit in the "intelligence" department?
I won't make that mistake again.

I don’t respect cowards that just roll over on their own values for self gain.
I wouldn't call JD Vance a coward.

I got curious about the apparent conflict about Vance's 'never trump' views from 8 years ago, and his 180* change in position. Vance is considered a sigma male by his colleagues. The short answer is that Trump won Vance over based on policies.

I guess it remains to be seen how Vance works out for Trump should Trump win.

I wouldn't call JD Vance a coward.

I got curious about the apparent conflict about Vance's 'never trump' views from 8 years ago, and his 180* change in position. Vance is considered a sigma male by his colleagues. The short answer is that Trump won Vance over based on policies.

I guess it remains to be seen how Vance works out for Trump should Trump win.
Vance realized he needed a Turd endorsement to win his Senate seat.

It really is that simple.

Bro, we have to stop with the political violence. We almost lost a man that sent people on the field trip to the capital because of this sort of talk.
Slight difference between punching someone and Trump urging his cultists to hang Pence.

Most people would be in jail for saying or doing what Trump did.

I actually love his resume. Wish it a bit more seasoned but love that he came from nothing, has an advanced degree, served his country and has experience in the private sector. I’ll agree I wish he had a bit more time as a US Senator but I’d much rather he served too little than be a career politician.

Last edited:
I actually love his resume. Wish it a bit more seasoned but love that he came from nothing, has an advanced degree, served his country and has experience in the private sector. I’ll agree I wish he had a bit more time as a US Senator but I’d much rather he served to little than be a career politician.
Isn't this all just "white privilege?"

I actually love his resume. Wish it a bit more seasoned but love that he came from nothing, has an advanced degree, served his country and has experience in the private sector. I’ll agree I wish he had a bit more time as a US Senator but I’d much rather he served too little than be a career politician.
He is articulate and smart. I think he will clearly win a debate with Harris.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT