ADVERTISEMENT

Jets @ Browns

Brutal half.

I thought being a Bears fan was tough. You have my tots and pears Browns supporters.
They're getting Mayfield now after Taylor was benched and he just led a FG drive. Probably an L, but their new franchise face just spared the half. We'll see what happens next.

Edit: I looked down and assumed Taylor was benched. Turns out he was hurt. #1. Hope he's okay and will be back soon. And, given #1, #2. Innnnnnteresting.

I have to say, I hate Baker Mayfield's skull cap. Grab your nuts when you make a big play and show off your curls and cowlicks.

Edit: Just a tone-matching wide headband. That hides the cowlicks.

Well, the Sox clinched the East tonight...maybe a good night? But remember.....this is the Cleveland Browns we are talking about....it ain't over til its over....
But Mayfield might be the real deal for them.
Enjoy the win. They're going to get better. Don't expect a wild card this year. You're going from 0 wins to multiple wins.

Didnt he like wipe his ass with the football and throw it to the Dog Pound? Did he think this up spur of the moment...or was that a practiced routine? I just shook my head.
I thought that was customary in Cleveland. Correct me if I'm wrong. I always mediate my behavior for the local customs.

More of God's sense of humor here....with 21 secs left, weather has moved in and my DirectTV is OUT! No shit...I cant make this up!!
Spoiler alert. Browns pick Darnold with 11 secs left. Take a knee. Win for the Browns.

Didnt he like wipe his ass with the football and throw it to the Dog Pound? Did he think this up spur of the moment...or was that a practiced routine? I just shook my head.
Was it a Cleveland steamer or a Cleveland hotbrown?

200w.gif

misery loves company.
Broncs have the Jewell. Give it a day. "We're" spent once Rodgers gets hurt forever this year. Look at the Pack's roster. It's over for a couple years unless he can remain healthy against an increasingly violent/aggressive NFL pass rush. And he only has another 3-5 years if he's healthy. Discount double dork (@Hawked ) is a franchise player by definition.

Last edited:
As a lifelong Stillers fan, saying anything positive or complimentary about the Steamers is anathema to Doodle.

That having been said, while this win is huge cause for celebration, the reality is they could (and you can argue should) be 3-0 right now.

Definitely feels like they are trending up.....finally.

Reactions: jasonrann
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT