ADVERTISEMENT

JFK's Murder

hawkbleeder

HR Legend
Jul 18, 2002
I keep coming back to this event. The American people were totally screwed over on that day and not just because their President was murdered but also because of who was behind it / the cover-up / the back story. First off, for those interested, LBJ was behind it, Malcomb Wallace was the shooter in the School Book Depository Building (fingerprint evidence) and a guy named James Stiles was the shooter from the grassy knoll (these two videos will cover everything, including Stiles's confession and then a proof source, if you've got the interest and time):

But this isn't just a bashing of LBJ or Democrats (I know, coming from me of all people, right?). The Mafia was involved as was the CIA & FBI. Who was the head of the CIA on that fateful day? George Herbert Walker Bush.

I feel like "the establishment" started with this event (am open to being wrong)...led by the POTUS, LBJ (btw, google "wink lbj swearing in" to see a photo from Air Force One that day and see it gets under your skin like it does mine). The establishment eff'd us all over on this day and has been doing do ever since. The joke is on you and it's on me.

Will Trump succeed in draining the swamp? Not likely I'm afraid (considering Dems and their voters would give their left nuts to protect the said establishment). csb

Last edited:
It's interesting how people who claim to be conservative and vote Republican have also co-opted JFK's legacy, or tried to. I don't buy it, but they sure try to sell it. If Kennedy had lived, they'd be hating him as much as they hate FDR, LBJ, WJC and BHO.

I encourage everyone to watch this for about 30 seconds to a minute.

It's Roger Stone speaking at a book-signing/selling gig. If Stone wasn't already creepy and disturbing to you, just watch his ticks and facial movements when he is speaking to these people. His hair plugs manage to take a back seat to his mannerisms. His eyebrows are working independently from the rest of his body!

Good job, OP!

Reactions: cigaretteman
I encourage everyone to watch this for about 30 seconds to a minute.

It's Roger Stone speaking at a book-signing/selling gig. If Stone wasn't already creepy and disturbing to you, just watch his ticks and facial movements when he is speaking to these people. His hair plugs manage to take a back seat to his mannerisms.

Good job, OP!
Saul Alinsky liberalism 101, isolate and marginalize the messenger. Can't you come up with something more creative if only for the sake of change?

images

ted-cruz-dad-lee-harvey-oswald-scandal-photos-rafael-jfk-killer-campaign-event-011-259x300.jpg

Saul Alinsky liberalism 101, isolate and marginalize the messenger. Can't you come up with something more creative if only for the sake of change?
Who?

Stone's mannerisms are bizarre throughout that entire video. Don't blame me. Hey, at least I watched most of it and tried to encourage others to watch SOME of it. My guess is that LBJ, or liberals in general, somehow have maligned Nixon too much for Stone's liking and he's peddling this book to get back at them. The guy has Nixon's face tattooed on his back. It's hard to have credibility when you do oddball shit like this.

Roger-Stone-Nixon-Tattoo.jpg

Who?

Stone's mannerisms are bizarre throughout that entire video. Don't blame me. Hey, at least I watched most of it and tried to encourage others to watch SOME of it. My guess is that LBJ, or liberals in general, somehow have maligned Nixon too much for Stone's liking and he's peddling this book to get back at them. The guy has Nixon's face tattooed on his back. It's hard to have credibility when you do oddball shit like this.

Roger-Stone-Nixon-Tattoo.jpg
Weird take. Um, okay. Btw, Saul is the (not so) great great grandfather on your political ancestral tree. You've never met but share the same DNA. Question: when you go to read a book, do you find yourself staring at the cover instead?

Last edited:
Weird take. Um, okay. Btw, Saul is the (not so) great great grandfather on your political ancestral tree. You've never met but share the same DNA.
Wow! Really? I have proof that my great-great grandfather was George Washington Yeatts. He died in 1922 and was in the Confederate Army from 1861 until he was captured in 1864.

My own grandfather died in 1987. So, it might be difficult for Alinsky to be my, or anyone else's, great-great grandfather, since he just died in 1970.

ETA: I am circumcised, so maybe I am Jewish!

Wow! Really? I have proof that my great-great grandfather was George Washington Yeatts. He died in 1922 and was in the Confederate Army from 1861 until he was captured in 1864.

My own grandfather died in 1987. So, it might be difficult for Alinsky to be my, or anyone else's, great-great grandfather, since he just died in 1970.

ETA: I am circumcised, so maybe I am Jewish!
You may have missed the word "political". Calm down Sally.

Alinsky never joined any political party. So, being identified as similar to Alinsky, in that context, is fine by me.
He was friends will Nurse Ratchett (Slick Willie's wife) and went out of his way to dedicate his book "Rules For Radicals" to Satan...you down with that too?

OP is a nut job. LHO was the lone shooter. He WAS working with a group of Cubans who were very angry with Kennedy for not providing air support during the Bay of Pigs Invasion. But in REALITY some of those Cubans were actually double agents working FOR Castro.

The only thing the Cubans were supposed to do was provide a safe house, later a getaway, and possibly a ride to the safe house from the School Book Depository. That never happened either by intent or because one lone cop got between Oswald and the house. My bet is they left Oswald hanging on purpose.

I think all of the CIA's paperwork was set to be released on the JFK murder on October 26th of this year. But of course it all went missing. Who benefited from JFK Jr. dying in a plan crash just days after he was declared the front runner for NY Senate?

I think all of the CIA's paperwork was set to be released on the JFK murder on October 26th of this year. But of course it all went missing. Who benefited from JFK Jr. dying in a plan crash just days after he was declared the front runner for NY Senate?

LBJ Jr.?

Trump was the shooter. He was playing hookey from his academy that weekend. Fact...look it up! trump's whereabouts that November weekend in 1963 cannot factually be accounted for! And no one suspects a thing! Mueller prodded him transportation back to school right after the assassination. :confused:
That's my theory.

Was waiting for this. As you likely know....she's already been mentioned. That whole thing where no one would go look for the plane and then not in the right area. Ugh.

Reactions: HallofFame
Ready from the shocking truth?!

Lee Harvey did it from the book depository.
Then why was the only fingerprint found and taken from the sixth floor a perfect match to Malcom Wallace, LBJ's personal hit man?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT