ADVERTISEMENT

JFK's Murder

You got nothing.
Not true. I got a boil on my ass that can't frame an argument after being taught by Phd's. Run up the steps from your Mom's basement, RUN...DON"T walk. Go to your alma mater and DEMAND your money back. There isn't one lawyer who wouldn't take your case after hearing you speak.

Not true. I got a boil on my ass that can't frame an argument after being taught by Phd's. Run up the steps from your Mom's basement, RUN...DON"T walk. Go to your alma mater and DEMAND your money back. There isn't one lawyer who wouldn't take your case after hearing you speak.

Yawn.

Debating you is like debating a chair. Have a good night.

Yawn.

Debating you is like debating a chair. Have a good night.
Go back and read your posts and see how stupid you sound.
dfc0d0d56bab3e30799c72bea3b63cb0--x-rays-nurse-humor.jpg

LOL at calling me "college boy." I'm assuming you didn't graduate from college and are proud of that. This explains why you get your "knowledge" on History from blogs and YouTube videos and why you believe in easily disprovable conspiracy theories. It's obvious you aren't a PhD from Yale. :)

You're hopeless, Nat.
By the way. The documentary video you criticize (and didn't watch) was created by a AP History teacher, John Hankey. I learned of it from Carl Herman.

Carl Herman is a National Board Certified Teacher of US Government, Economics, and History; also credentialed in Mathematics. He worked with both US political parties over 18 years and two UN Summits with the citizen’s lobby, RESULTS, for US domestic and foreign policy to end poverty. He can be reached at Carl_Herman@post.harvard.edu

Introduction: Of ~100 various film clips I show high school US History students, over the years their favorite with demand to see the entire documentary is Advanced Placement US History teacher John Hankey’s documentary, Dark Legacy. I’ve invested over 100 hours in research of the facts associated to causes for JFK’s assassination, and fully recommend Dark Legacy. I also fully recommend the works of Jim Fetzer (and here for several researchers’ presentations, and here for a 1-page summary) and Jim Marrs on this subject. The evidence is overwhelming to prove US government assassination of President Kennedy in ~50 key areas. This evidence is even more abundant than the King family presented in their civil trial that found the US government guilty of Martin’s assassination.

Come on, man. That's simply not true.

Again, it would be exposed if JFK was killed by a government conspiracy. Look at Diem's assassination; that was exposed very quickly.

Anyways, I can't convince you. I wish we had the answer in a hat because I'd gladly bet my car that Oswald acted alone; then I'd be riding your car faster than I ride your Mother...
And it is true. Our government was found guilty in a civil trial for the death of Martin Luther King. Keep the blinders on chief. Life is simpler that way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT