ADVERTISEMENT

JFK's Murder

Then why was the only fingerprint found and taken from the sixth floor a perfect match to Malcom Wallace, LBJ's personal hit man?

If you close your eyes and wish hard enough maybe your fingerprint belief will come true.

It's interesting how people who claim to be conservative and vote Republican have also co-opted JFK's legacy, or tried to. I don't buy it, but they sure try to sell it. If Kennedy had lived, they'd be hating him as much as they hate FDR, LBJ, WJC and BHO.

Politics back then are completely different from where they are now

oh......well that makes perfect sense. Our government can cover up a president's eating habits. Yet they've kept all this in secret for 60 years. Tots believable.
The fact that you can't fathom that our govt would lie/be involved in the coverup is something I respect and is exactly why it pisses me off so much what was done to our country, through today

The fact that you can't fathom that our govt would lie/be involved in the coverup is something I respect and is exactly why it pisses me off so much what was done to our country, through today

the fact you believe these outlandish theories with no evidence pisses me off so much what was done to our country through today where we used to demand proof and believe the facts.

the fact you believe these outlandish theories with no evidence pisses me off so much what was done to our country through today where we used to demand proof and believe the facts.
No evidence? WOW. There's plenty, you just deny it.

The OP told me God would protect JFK's inalienable right to life. Therefore we know he wasn't killed. His head just exploded from holding in his farts all day.

If JFK were killed because of a conspiracy, it would have been exposed within a month.

There would literally be thousands of people involved in this over the last sixty years and yet it's been kept a secret all this time.

Makes sense.

Now for the obligatory OP's mom reference since I didn't see one yet.....

JFK was murdered all right, just like I murdered OP's mom's vag last night!!

Reactions: BrianNole09
No, it's not.

Conspiracy theorists said the same when E. Howard Hunt died a decade ago. Nothing came out.
Dude, we live in the Information Age...a lot has come out. This is a HUGE cover up (too big to see the light and yet we know quite a bit despite). Our President murdered by his successor, who was tied in with the mafia, CIA and FBI...that message cannot get out...until all parties start to die off that is...which is what is happening.

Dude, we live in the Information Age...a lot has come out. This is a HUGE cover up (too big to see the light and yet we know quite a bit despite). Our President murdered by his successor, who was tied in with the mafia, CIA and FBI...that message cannot get out...until all parties start to die off that is...which is what is happening.

No, no, no.

LBJ did not kill JFK. Do you know how quickly Presidential coup's get exposed?

If LBJ killed JFK, it would have been exposed in a month. Guaranteed. That's how reality works.

No, no, no.

LBJ did not kill JFK. Do you know how quickly Presidential coup's get exposed?

If LBJ killed JFK, it would have been exposed in a month. Guaranteed. That's how reality works.
Exposed by WHOM? You haven't answered because you can't. Everybody was in on it at the highest level.

Exposed by WHOM? You haven't answered because you can't. Everybody was in on it at the highest level.

Exposed by conspirators, government officials, journalists, witnesses, etc., etc.

Abe Lincoln was shot in a conspiracy. That was exposed in a day and that was years before technology was invented that makes solving crimes even easier.

Remember Watergate? Nixon tried to cover that conspiracy up. How did that work out for him?

Regardless, since you're convinced there's a conspiracy, why not prove it to the public and make millions of dollars?

Exposed by conspirators, government officials, journalists, witnesses, etc., etc.

Abe Lincoln was shot in a conspiracy. That was exposed in a day and that was years before technology was invented that makes solving crimes even easier.

Remember Watergate? Nixon tried to cover that conspiracy up. How did that work out for him?

Regardless, since you're convinced there's a conspiracy, why not prove it to the public and make millions of dollars?
Have you watched the Roger Stone video?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT