ADVERTISEMENT

Jim Jordan (Redux Joe Paterno, Dennis Hastert, Larry Nassar)

An example to consider:

Wrestler needs to be seen by or treated by doc to evaluate a tweak/injury. Wrestler, in reality, will be good to go with a week of light duty in the room and some minor PT. But doc wants a little something from the wrestler and has the power to issue or deny clearance for him to compete in the next event(s), and he makes that known in a subtle-but-clear-as-day way.

Obviously, I have no knowledge of the situation and am not taking a side, but the above is a hypothetical possibility to explain why a mere jacking of the jaw wouldn't always be the obvious answer for a wrestler.
????? That's not even plausible.

????? That's not even plausible.

What, that a college wrestler with an injury needs medical clearance by the team doc to compete? Or that any sort of eval would be done without anyone else in the room?

If the former, then my bad on not knowing procedure. If the latter, I believe there are plausible ways for it to happen.

While there may be a financial motivation this appears to be more of a political hit job. The law firm, Perkins Coie, is the same outfit that manufactured the completely unsubstantiated Russian Dossier that no credible person or organization will allow themselves to be associated with.

Ryan has announced his retirement and Jordan is a strong candidate to be the next speaker of the house. Anyone else wonder about the timing on this? They call it the swamp for a reason.
Political hit job?
Jim Jordan is a proven liar. He lies to protect the biggest liar on earth in Trump. Of course, he would lie to protect himself and his political ambitions.
https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a19841021/jim-jordan-trump-never-lie/
Jim Jordan once said, "I've never heard Trump lie before". That should tell you something.

What, that a college wrestler with an injury needs medical clearance by the team doc to compete? Or that any sort of eval would be done without anyone else in the room?

If the former, then my bad on not knowing procedure. If the latter, I believe there are plausible ways for it to happen.

Of course medical evaluations can be done with no one else in the room. I see my doc with no one else in the room. I would think college athletes over the age of 18 do not need to be supervised during a doctor's visit.

There have been millions of college athletes and I cannot think of a single case where a team doctor extorted a favor in return for clearing a player for participation.

1000 - 2000 individuals got raped? Holy crap! Not instances with the same kid(s). But up to 2000 different individuals?
One Individual child raped would be enough of a horrific act to send someone away forever. Or maybe just do a real life Sleepers movie - and end it forever. No reason for jail time.
Rape fantasies are yours alone. None of the articles have mentioned rape. "Former Ohio State wrestlers have said the team doctor showered with students and inappropriately touched them during appointments".

We are talking about college wrestlers here and not young girls. Do you know the physical difference?
Of course I do, but as I said, there are other forms of power and intimidation besides physical power like blackmail, threats, drugging, or maybe just inappropriate touching that wrestlers were afraid to report. Under the right circumstances, this crap could work on nearly anyone.

In the pictures, it's Strauss who looks like the real wuss. Obviously, he must have had some other method of coercion besides physical force. I wish he had been "jacked in the jaw" many many times.

Of course medical evaluations can be done with no one else in the room. I see my doc with no one else in the room. I would think college athletes over the age of 18 do not need to be supervised during a doctor's visit.

There have been millions of college athletes and I cannot think of a single case where a team doctor extorted a favor in return for clearing a player for participation.

Ok, so maybe we're just disagreeing on semantics regarding what constitutes "plausible" (i.e. possible vs. likely). But I'll defer to to your experience with and knowledge of millions of college athletes, whether it is extensive or not.

1. Strauss was almost certainly guilty of sexual misconduct, as accusations have come from athletes from 14 different sports. So check that box.

2. Three ex-wrestlers say Strauss's behavior was common knowledge, and that Jordan certainly knew about it. Even if their motive is to get money from tOSU, Jordan's knowledge of the situation isn't critical to their case. They all like or liked Jordan (one says "I love Jimmy to death, but..."). They basically just seem incredulous that he would claim he didn't know.

3. Based on the above, yeah, I think he's lying. I think he thought it was the safest response, under the circumstances, and since he had no other involvement, probably felt it was a little white lie rather than a damning lie. Why implicate himself?

4. It's too early to say whether it will cost him the Speaker role, but it would not surprise me, and I won't lose sleep over it either way. Politics is a sleazy business, and he chose it.

2. Three ex-wrestlers say Strauss's behavior was common knowledge, and that Jordan certainly knew about it. Even if their motive is to get money from tOSU, Jordan's knowledge of the situation isn't critical to their case. They all like or liked Jordan (one says "I love Jimmy to death, but..."). They basically just seem incredulous that he would claim he didn't know.
Right now, there are only 3 wrestlers that claim Jordan knew. Could VERY easily be 3 gold diggers. (2 are very likely as they have zilch integrity) It will take several more wrestlers to come forward to claim Jordan knew to give real traction to this. Right now, it is only who you going to believe. Who actually told Jordan about the doc's actions or when did Jordan eyewitness the problem? "Common knowledge" means squat as false rumors always abound.

Last edited:
Right now, there are only 3 wrestlers that claim Jordan knew. Could VERY easily be 3 gold diggers. (2 are very likely as they have zilch integrity) It will take several more wrestlers to come forward to claim Jordan knew to give real traction to this. Right now, it is only who you going to believe. Who actually told Jordan about the doc's actions or when did Jordan eyewitness the problem? "Common knowledge" means squat as false rumors always abound.

There are 3 ex-wrestlers who have gone to the press or have given statements to the press. That doesn't mean there are only 3 ex-wrestlers that claim Jordan knew. These investigations are like icebergs - we only see the very top but there is so much more going on beneath the surface.

This is definitely a wait and see situation.

Rape fantasies are yours alone. None of the articles have mentioned rape. "Former Ohio State wrestlers have said the team doctor showered with students and inappropriately touched them during appointments".

"Chillingly, DiSabato added: “Based on testimony from victim athletes from each of the aforementioned varsity sports, we estimate that Strauss sexually assaulted and/or raped a minimum of 1,500/2,000 athletes at OSU from 1978 through 1998.”

from https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...rdan-accused-turning-blind-eye-sexual-n888386

I suggest you read or watch the congressional testimony from Terry Crews a couple weeks ago.

This? At some point doesn't a grown man or woman just needs to step up and deal the perpetrator? I understand sexual abuse and victimization, but Terry Crews can't handle this?

terrycrews‏Verified account@terrycrews
My wife n I were at a Hollywood function last year n a high level Hollywood executive came over 2 me and groped my privates. (2/cont.)​

Reactions: pumpdog20
So it was Jim Jordan's fault.
No, none of them are saying any of this is Jim Jordan's fault. They put the full blame on the team doctor. What they are upset about is that Jim Jordan is not backing their story and/or is claiming to have no knowledge of the alleged behavior or complaints. Heck, Russ hellickson was the head coach And he was supposedly aware of the situation as well so if they wanted to blame someone for not doing anything they could blame him. But that's not what their beef with Jordan is about.

So it was Jim Jordan's fault.
not ready to go there yet. I don't even think they have met a "preponderance of evidence" at this point, so nowhere close to "beyond a reasonable doubt"

But IF he was aware, anything that happened after he was aware is partially his fault.

No, none of them are saying any of this is Jim Jordan's fault. They put the full blame on the team doctor. What they are upset about is that Jim Jordan is not backing their story and/or is claiming to have no knowledge of the alleged behavior or complaints. Heck, Russ hellickson was the head coach And he was supposedly aware of the situation as well so if they wanted to blame someone for not doing anything they could blame him. But that's not what their beef with Jordan is about.

Actually, Jim Jordan is on some people's political hit list. That's all this is about. I'm getting very tired of this shtick. If people have a beef with Jordan's politics, he's on the ballot every two years - have at it.

Last edited:
This? At some point doesn't a grown man or woman just needs to step up and deal the perpetrator? I understand sexual abuse and victimization, but Terry Crews can't handle this?

terrycrews‏Verified account@terrycrews
My wife n I were at a Hollywood function last year n a high level Hollywood executive came over 2 me and groped my privates. (2/cont.)​

So what exactly should Crews do? Beat the tar out of him and lose his career as well as potentially go to jail for assault if not worse?

I really don't trust the people making accusations here. It has been well documented how Disabato had treated burroughs and dake. But if you hadn't read, here you go.

www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/7/20/4540660/ufc-star-roy-nelson-cage-fighter-mike-disabato-sponsor-apparel-beef

Then there is Dunyasha Yetts:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.disp.../news/306139722?template=ampart?source=images

Now if you pay attention to Mike Disabatos Twitter, you will see him calling out, not only Jim, but Jeff Jordan, Rudis, Tom Ryan, and even Kyle Snyder. This just seems so much more than seeking justice for what a doctor did 25 years ago.

He is saying that Mark Coleman is ready to make statements about this too, along with something about Usawrestling and Rich Bender. Lord knows where that will go, but then I found this article.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mmajun...ark-coleman-thankful-for-gofundme-support/amp

It is pretty easy to switch the narrative of these victims. Maybe too easy, Idk. The timing and the people speaking out against Jim Jordan is shady to say the least.

I'm not so sure it was a political attack but a money grab attempt for a few scum bags who threw out the biggest name involved they could. Jim Jordan was the only name the scum bags could have said that transcended the wrestling community.

Also, absolutely the worst response Jordan could have had. He can't deny this away. He can admit the dr. was known trash long before and after his time.

Last edited:
Reactions: T2Hawk
I'm not so sure it was a political attack but a money grab attempt for a few scum bags who threw out the biggest name involved they could. Jim Jordan was the only name the scrum bags could have said that transcended the wrestling community.

Also, absolutely the worst response Jordan could have had. He can't deny this away. He can admit the dr. was known trash long before and after his time.
The doctor also may have been guilty of this, but just commonly known as a weird guy. Maybe not so commonly known is how far he would go. Does that make Jim Jordan guilty?

I lurk on this board a lot.

I see lots of snarky comments about Joe Paterno and the penn state cult.

I don’t see much difference between Jordan and Paterno. Neither is accused of molesting or assaulting anyone. But it seems they knew about and didn’t stop it.

Odd that the same posters who are most likely to criticize penn state/Paterno are jumping to Jordan’s defense. The difference is the cult here is the Republican Party vs Penn State.

I don’t see much difference between Jordan and Paterno. Neither is accused of molesting or assaulting anyone. But it seems they knew about and didn’t stop it.

Odd that the same posters who are most likely to criticize penn state/Paterno are jumping to Jordan’s defense. The difference is the cult here is the Republican Party vs Penn State.

It is way too early to draw Paterno - Jordan comparisons. Not even close to the same thing at this point.

I am not a Republican, do not support trump in anyway, and am not a fan of Jim Jordan. However, I have known of Mike Disabato for a long time, especially since Jordan Burroughs signed with CF for a short period. Mike Disabato is a scam bag. He will do anything for attention and a buck. Anyone who has followed his actions and the way he runs his Twitter over the years will likely feel the same. I do not feel any need to defend Jim Jordan, but I hate to see Disabato get a platform for anything. Dunyasha Yetts background only further enhances my distrust for Disabatos agenda. Victim or not it is legitimate to call into question this guys character and past and he has shown time and time again he is lacking morally.

Yep.

So what exactly should Crews do? Beat the tar out of him and lose his career as well as potentially go to jail for assault if not worse?

You do know about self-defense don't you. He's legally entitled to physically repel the assault. He can't beat him - that's a strawman. So you'd just let someone fondle your nuts? Strange world you and Wendy live in.

A lot of the penn state accusers have shady stories. Some of them have claimed their abuse is why they made bad choices later on life. I have no clue whether this is true or not

What Yetts and DiSabato did in their 30s/40s is not relevant to what happened in their teens. I don’t blame Jordan actually. But why lie when he was asked to support them, why lie about the OSU lawyer trying to contact him. Something happened, why would Jordan not want to fully cooperate?

A lot of the penn state accusers have shady stories. Some of them have claimed their abuse is why they made bad choices later on life. I have no clue whether this is true or not

What Yetts and DiSabato did in their 30s/40s is not relevant to what happened in their teens. I don’t blame Jordan actually. But why lie when he was asked to support them, why lie about the OSU lawyer trying to contact him. Something happened, why would Jordan not want to fully cooperate?
But what Disabato did in his 30s and 40s is very relevent to now. He has had a vendetta against Ohio State and anyone who supports rudis (Jeff Jordan) ever since Ohio state ended their licensing agreement with Cage Fighter. He has been shown that he is willing to do absolutely anything to aid his brands including lying, multiple lawsuits, and shady business practices. He has stated as saying he hopes this issue gets settled out of court. Attacking a huge public figure seems like a good way to get his pay day.

Reactions: IAChief32
The people who vote for Jim Jordan arent the type to let something like this stop them from voting for him again. Non-story.
This dandy brought to you from "The Department of I'm an Idiot, and conviently forgot to mention it doesn't matter the political party affiliation".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT