ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Manchin might Re-register as a Democrat and Challenge for the Democratic nomination

Maybe. Given the direction of the party it wouldn't surprise if they found a smarter wanna-be dictator. That would be worse I guess.
Democrats called Busch, Romney, McCain and now Trump nazis. It doesn't matter whobthe candidate is. Cultists will behave like cultists.

I'm not exactly pushing Manchin as a viable candidate. I'm just saying that maybe, given the degree of fear brought on by the thought of a second Trump term, electability might be the most important factor in who the Dems s/b looking for as their standard bearer.
It is, but they don't have time to f**k around. They need this transition to be over as quickly as possible because there is a ton of work that needs to be done between now and the convention and then November. It normally takes 2 years to put together an effective campaign and they have about a month. The only candidate that really has any realistic chance of accomplishing this is Harris, who will be able to use what the Biden camp has started the best. Probably even keep the same people there, assuming they want to. I think there are a lot of people that might feel like they just got stabbed in the back.

So, really, Harris is the most electable of the candidates because she is the only one that has any kind of campaign infrastructure to run on.

Sooner or later, you need to realize, when the Republicans move further right, moving towards the center isn’t the answer, it’s moving further left.

IMG-4560.jpg

Reactions: goldmom
Your life is a embarrassment.
HELL YEAH IT IS, HITMAN!!!!!! THESE LOONY LEFTIST MARXIST COMMUNIST BETA CUCK LIBTAHDS ARE A BUNCHA LOSAHS WHO NEED TO BE PUT OUT TO PASTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THESE LIBS HATE AMERICA JUST LIKE DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD AND DA SLOW JOE AND DA CHE GUEVARA AND DA KAMALALALALA AND DA HUSSEIN OBUMMER AND DA STEVEN TYLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REAL PATRIOTS ARE FROM SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY, THEY CRUSH ICE COLD CANS OF SPRITE, AND THEY DON'T KNOW DA TASTE OF SEMEN AND SOY, AND HAVE NEVER SEEN DA INSIDE OF DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES!!!!!!!!!! ALL SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE LIKE ME AND DA HITMAN KNOW IS MAKING MONEY, DOING DA HAWT CHICKS, AND SAVING AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ten years from now they will say the Republican candidate for president is an existential threat and Donald Trump wasn’t so bad.
TEN YEARS FROM NOW THESE MARXIST LIBTAHDS WILL STILL BE EATING SEMEN AND SOY IN DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES AND TOUCHING THEIR MICRO PEENS AND THINKING ABOUT DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD AND DA CHE GUEVARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEANWHILE US ALPHA DAWGS WILL BE IN SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY, CRUSHING ICE COLD CAN OF SPRITE, LAUGHING AT OUR FAT BANK ACCOUNTS, BANGIN DA HAWT CHICKS, AND REMEMBERING HOW TRUMP WAS ROBBED IN 2020 BUT SAVED AMERICA IN 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEN YEARS FROM NOW THESE MARXIST LIBTAHDS WILL STILL BE EATING SEMEN AND SOY IN DA INTERSTATE BATHHOUSES AND TOUCHING THEIR MICRO PEENS AND THINKING ABOUT DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD AND DA CHE GUEVARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MEANWHILE US ALPHA DAWGS WILL BE IN SOUTHERN CLAYTON COUNTY, CRUSHING ICE COLD CAN OF SPRITE, LAUGHING AT OUR FAT BANK ACCOUNTS, BANGIN DA HAWT CHICKS, AND REMEMBERING HOW TRUMP WAS ROBBED IN 2020 BUT SAVED AMERICA IN 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think even @HawkeyeHitman enjoys these….

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT