ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Wieskamp Updates

In a way, I'm glad he's not going to play with the dirtiest player I've seen, post-Brad Davison, Fred VanVleet. When one door closes, another opens. So Weezy can keep his head up. VanVleet? I remember the inbounds play they ran for him to take the last second shot in a game last season against the Kings. The play where he pushed Fox to the floor to get the ball. Right in front of the official, too. Do you remember that play? No call, either.

• Haha
Reactions: littlez
In a way, I'm glad he's not going to play with the dirtiest player I've seen, post-Brad Davison, Fred VanVleet. When one door closes, another opens. So Weezy can keep his head up. VanVleet? I remember the inbounds play they ran for him to take the last second shot in a game last season against the Kings. The play where he pushed Fox to the floor to get the ball. Right in front of the official, too. Do you remember that play? No call, either.
VanVleet doesn't play for Toronto anymore...

Eric writes for the Athletic. This tweet is from February and is a reminder that the "multi year contract" that Joe signed in February did not amount to much

Congrats to Joe!

F1bWpADXsAAyoJZ

F1bWpAEX0AA8Gxs

F1bWpABWAAAKndm

Reactions: Ronman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT