ADVERTISEMENT

John Daly on the dude trying to get on the LPGA

Ruin? Maybe 1.
Adversely affect? Every female that made the cut, plus those 1 stroke back of the cut line.
perhaps any of the little kids there to cheer on their real female mom who's worked and grinded on her game only for some nut sack to come along and outdrive her on every hole.

Last edited:
John Daly the wordsmith....

I know like with everything there is a grey area here but I do agree with the side that it's not fair to women who are born as a physical female. I think when a person decides to convert, there are some sacrifices that that person has to make before converting, and competitive sports probably should be one of those things.
It’s really not that complicated is it….

Ruin? Maybe 1.
Adversely affect? Every female that made the cut, plus those 1 stroke back of the cut line.

Well it was a no-cut event, so heshe didn't take a weekend spot from anyone. 26 players teed it up on day 1; one of them WD after shooting +12 on the opening day.

Of the 25, eight of them averaged 80+ for the three days; a couple averaged over 90. I'd be willing to bet the others near the top of the leaderboard would rather be paired with the dude than someone shooting a score like that.

Well it was a no-cut event, so heshe didn't take a weekend spot from anyone. 26 players teed it up on day 1; one of them WD after shooting +12 on the opening day.

Of the 25, eight of them averaged 80+ for the three days; a couple averaged over 90. I'd be willing to bet the others near the top of the leaderboard would rather be paired with the dude than someone shooting a score like that.
I doubt it. It's a mini tour. No female competitor wants to deal with that.

They'd rather be paired with a dude than the females with whom they signed up to compete?

Raise your hand if you're an autistic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT