ADVERTISEMENT

New Story Jon Budmayr officially official as WR coach

Adam Jacobi

HR MVP
Staff
Dec 30, 2022
Bored Spongebob Squarepants GIF by Nickelodeon

The entire offensive staff should have been let go. I understand that Betts and Hodge are well liked Hawkeyes and their respected units did “ok”

But they’ve been a part of the worst offense in college football for years, with the last three years becoming a national joke / punchline.

but kirk is afraid of change so we get a mix of someone new and promotion of those directly responsible for the horrible results.

The entire offensive staff should have been let go. I understand that Betts and Hodge are well liked Hawkeyes and their respected units did “ok”

But they’ve been a part of the worst offense in college football for years, with the last three years becoming a national joke / punchline.

but kirk is afraid of change so we get a mix of someone new and promotion of those directly responsible for the horrible results.
our TEs and RBs have been bad????????????????????? Do tell!

Hey now kids, you ever had a bad boss that made you look bad to the outside world? Well now we can actually see if Bud is the man or not. Let's start with catching lots and lots of balls in practice to eliminate the dropsies.

Reactions: amahawk
our TEs and RBs have been bad????????????????????? Do tell!
They have been the two best units on the worst offense in college football.

The point is the offense is so broken that a complete overhaul was / is necessary. Only at Iowa can you be kept with the lack of production.

A fresh start for everyone.

But not for Kirk.

Let’s see what Lester can do but I’m still not sold any of what Lester wants to do will be given the OK by Kirk. Or worse he has to blend Kirk’s way with the Lester way

Maybe we get lucky and reach KOK levels

I hear a lot of skepticism here. Just wait until Budmayr joins the ever growing ranks of Kirk's coaching tree arising from the offensive side of the staff. You'll all be eating your words and people like Soaker and me will be here to say "I told you so!!"

Last edited:

BG should have fired his ass to.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT