ADVERTISEMENT

Joseph Anderso...committed!

hawkjt

HB Legend
Feb 14, 2004
Really happy to land this St Louis athlete.
6'5" 210 lb DE who won Mizzou title in triple jump and excelled in long jump and 110 high hurdles and will compete in track at iowa?

Adrian Clayborn, another st Louis multi-sport (BB) guy worked out well for Hawks.
Welcome Mr. Anderson!

denzel-washington-boom.gif

Really happy to land this St Louis athlete.
6'5" 210 lb DE who won Mizzou title in triple jump and excelled in long jump and 110 high hurdles and will compete in track at iowa?

Adrian Clayborn, another st Louis multi-sport (BB) guy worked out well for Hawks.
Welcome Mr. Anderson!
Wow...what an athlete

Reactions: Bishop1971
Defensive lineman with no noticeable body fat? WOW

Defensive lineman with no noticeable body fat? WOW
Which unfortunately will mean they will run right at him. Hopefully he can put on about 50-60 pounds, retain most of his quickness, or switch to line backer. That is where I would guess he is headed anyway.

Reactions: Torg
Nebraska gets the stars..
Iowa gets the studs.
Nebbie really wanted him...his dad loved everything about Nebraska... You can credit KF for this recruiting victory....He became heavily personally involved in this kids recruitment....that should let anyone know how high of a ceiling this kid has, if you had any doubts.. Not slighting K. Bell here. He was important in Anderson's recruitment, just want to credit KF here...he sees the potential in this kid and put in the required effort to land him.

Nebbie really wanted him...his dad loved everything about Nebraska... You can credit KF for this recruiting victory....He became heavily personally involved in this kids recruitment....that should let anyone know how high of a ceiling this kid has, if you had any doubts.. Not slighting K. Bell here. He was important in Anderson's recruitment, just want to credit KF here...he sees the potential in this kid and put in the required effort to land him.
He made a wise choice if he wants to play in the NFL like his father.

Im guessing there will be quite a scrap amongst the staff as to where to put him; I'm sure they are drooling over him.

6'5 210 who won the Triple jump and runs the 110 HH? What?!?

He'd have to really put on some weight to stay at DE. I'd guess TE or OLB.

Great get.

Im guessing there will be quite a scrap amongst the staff as to where to put him; I'm sure they are drooling over him.

6'5 210 who won the Triple jump and runs the 110 HH? What?!?

He'd have to really put on some weight to stay at DE. I'd guess TE or OLB.

Great get.

he wants to compete with the Iowa Track team; guessing he ends up at TE

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HogLovinHawkeye
we wants to compete with the Iowa Track team; guessing he ends up at TE
Guessing he stays at DE..kid has fast hands when going against an OL/TE..Great burst/length and the right "mindset" for defense..kid is a developmental prospect based on weight..he has the skills,talent,mindset,to be a quality edge rusher. Plus Iowa has 2 TE's in the current class and Hoffman is a stud. He will surprise a few folks before his career is comp lete. Very athletic..very high ceiling.

If he stays at DL, it will be interesting to see if he still runs track with that added weight....

see the last tweet; he still wants to run hurdles & do the long jump....

If he intends to do hurdles and long or triple jump has to be a big WR or TE … or possibly a LB. Going to be interesting to watch how they use his talents.

Wonder what he would look like at TE in college?
why care as IA has some very good TE's. rather than veiwing him as what he is a DE/DL'LB. Campbell was 6'5 255 lbs and is now in the NFL, I would like another Matt. this player looks like another starter kit.

Large at 6'5 will be a very large FB hopefully he has the success posters are projecting so that the coaches start going after more like Large in the future.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT