ADVERTISEMENT

Joseph Anderso...committed!

Wtf are you talking about. I said he will have tough time being a sprinter and jumper in a year or 2 if he plans on playing on the DL putting on weight. Which you say he’s an “edge rusher” not DL which I proved wrong. So instead of staying quiet or admitting you are wrong you double down on stupid with this made up asinine rant. Yet you wonder why you are the most despised poster here.
my 45 years of coaching and the last 10+ as the DC and I don't know about FB. YOU are the moron. the DE is a part of the DL but in my entire life playing FB or coaching, the DE is still a position of its own.
that's why there is a SDE and a WDE just like there is a LT and a RT.

go back to JR high and learn about the terminology related to FB Positions.

my 45 years of coaching and the last 10+ as the DC and I don't know about FB. YOU are the moron. the DE is a part of the DL but in my entire life playing FB or coaching, the DE is still a position of its own.

FYFUJSgWAAE7PBe.jpg

he is not bulking up to be a DL. he will be a edge rusher like Evans who as I posted is 6'2 245 lbs.,

nobody can predict how much weight he will add,
You are a walking contradiction. But thanks for proving my point, lol.

I wonder how many said the same thing about Van Ness. who was a 1st RND NFL Pick as a RSSO who was just a MIDDLING 3*,

or how about Jewell a lowly 2* who was a 1st RND draft pick. the star ranking is nice to talk about and it does show that the higher they are ranked the better they are. just like the lower they are ranked does not mean they are as bad as their ratings.
or how about Jewell a lowly 2* who was a 1st RND draft pick.
1st Round? Hmmm

• Wow
Reactions: HogLovinHawkeye
I think he meant he is not bulking up to be a DT ... dummy
stop attacking posters !
Or maybe, just maybe he was wrong again. Which happens quite frequently. And when he is he can never admit it or replies back with juvenile responses. Point and case this thread. But speaking of stop attacking posters. If you want to be the message board police. Then why don’t you take it up with the same poster you are defending. Ironically he’s the worst of all posters when it comes to that.

OK fellas, let’s attack this a different way. I’ve been around a long time and you all have a pretty good gauge on who I am and what I am, so I am act implore you to have a little compassion and understanding?!

My feeling is Karnak, although a little bit belligerent is a passionate Iowa fan that is at least 75+ years old probably older & I think he had a stroke recently, and if any of you have ever had people in your family that had a stroke it is a very difficult thing….

My dad had one 6/7 years ago at about 66/67. He was still mostly at the height of his life, and 9/10 months later passed out, fell down the steps, broke his neck, and I never saw him alive cognizant again.

Karnak I won’t lecture you. I’ve already stuck out an olive branch to you but the people that are responding to you. I know most of those guys pretty well and when they’re struggling understanding what you’re saying it is my opinion you’re taking kind of a difficult approach, but that’s just me…blast away if I’ve failed you!!?

But I will add there a bigger things in life than Iowa football and you getting excited on a message board can’t be good for your health and I am not in any way screwing with you. I’m actually a pretty, compassionate dude!

People are saying it’s going to be tough to continue to run the track events he runs if he stays at D-end. Clearly don’t find many 240 pound runners. Doesn’t have to be an argument in every single thread. Just chill the F out once in awhile.

As I’ve said a couple times, I believe Karnak has had a stroke recently, so I don’t want to argue with him, but I will toss this in, with you… Nobody ever works hard to be heavier and fast at the same time, unless you’re a football player… If your goal is to be fast, you may gain a little weight as you gain muscle, but you are trying to control your weight and there is absolutely no argument to dispute that!

In fact, Iowa works very hard to keep kids as fast or faster than they were while putting weight on, but if you are a track athlete in the sprinting events, your whole entire goal is to add speed, speed, speed, speed… Never weight!

I thought you were a cop in your past professional life?

• Wow
OK fellas, let’s attack this a different way. I’ve been around a long time and you all have a pretty good gauge on who I am and what I am, so I am act implore you to have a little compassion and understanding?!

My feeling is Karnak, although a little bit belligerent is a passionate Iowa fan that is at least 75+ years old probably older & I think he had a stroke recently, and if any of you have ever had people in your family that had a stroke it is a very difficult thing….

My dad had one 6/7 years ago at about 66/67. He was still mostly at the height of his life, and 9/10 months later passed out, fell down the steps, broke his neck, and I never saw him alive cognizant again.

Karnak I won’t lecture you. I’ve already stuck out an olive branch to you but the people that are responding to you. I know most of those guys pretty well and when they’re struggling understanding what you’re saying it is my opinion you’re taking kind of a difficult approach, but that’s just me…blast away if I’ve failed you!!?

But I will add there a bigger things in life than Iowa football and you getting excited on a message board can’t be good for your health and I am not in any way screwing with you. I’m actually a pretty, compassionate dude!
He’s closer to 70. He says he was born in the 50s. He was like this 10 years ago, it’s just who he is. He’s had about 10 different screen names.

• Wow
He’s closer to 70. He says he was born in the 50s. He was like this 10 years ago, it’s just who he is. He’s had about 10 different screen names.

Ok, I’ll defer to you, but he has a few decent points, his approach strikes me as off. As in, well we will leave it there.

I’ll give you an example Hog loving Hawkeye is a frustrated, hostile Nebraska fan. He just wants to throw shade. Every chance he gets… I have a few folks that I’ve argued with over the years and as it turns out as we slow down and try to see each other’s points we mostly can come together, I’ve been considered a homer on this board many times, but I think most of my “adversaries” have begun to realize I don’t care that much for Brian Ferentz and although I think KF is a hell of a fine coach I’m not in love with him either. I just want Iowa to always win at least eight games and would prefer them to win nine or 10 and be in the mix!

And I don’t think it is a foregone conclusion we can fire a coach, like KF, and immediately improve… I think you probably share my opinion!

And the hog screwer would love for KF to be fired because he understands the likelihood of us going backwards is very, very good!

He is not smart, Karnak is, he just struggles, putting his words together in my humble opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: HypocriteHawkeyes
Ok, I’ll defer to you, but he has a few decent points, his approach strikes me as off. As in, well we will leave it there.

I’ll give you an example Hog loving Hawkeye is a frustrated, hostile Nebraska fan. He just wants to throw shade. Every chance he gets… I have a few folks that I’ve argued with over the years and as it turns out as we slow down and try to see each other’s points we mostly can come together, I’ve been considered a homer on this board many times, but I think most of my “adversaries” have begun to realize I don’t care that much for Brian Ferentz and although I think KF is a hell of a fine coach I’m not in love with him either. I just want Iowa to always win at least eight games and would prefer them to win nine or 10 and be in the mix!

And I don’t think it is a foregone conclusion we can fire a coach, like KF, and immediately improve… I think you probably share my opinion!

And the hog screwer would love for KF to be fired because he understands the likelihood of us going backwards is very, very good!

He is not smart, Karnak is, he just struggles, putting his words together in my humble opinion.
You’re mostly correct. I agree with Karnack sometimes too. I also agree with your summation of KF and BF.

The issue isn’t that Karn is sometimes objectively wrong, or correct, smart or stupid. The issue is that he immediately attacks anybody that doesn’t 100% agree with him.

You’re mostly correct. I agree with Karnack sometimes too. I also agree with your summation of KF and BF.

The issue isn’t that Karn is sometimes objectively wrong, or correct, smart or stupid. The issue is that he immediately attacks anybody that doesn’t 100% agree with him.

Sadly I agree and that’s why I’ve been trying to help him… if you notice, I have not responded, tried to correct or attack him in any fashion for several months, but he has got to the point I am trying to give him a tiny bit of side advice!

Probably not even my place🤔 I feel for him, and I have still barely recovered from my father, passing away, there’s a long story there, and, although my mom is healthy, she’s struggling with some things right now, too… but if he has, indeed had a stroke, any of you that have had family members have strokes, they know it changes things dramatically!

• Haha
Reactions: HypocriteHawkeyes
Sadly I agree and that’s why I’ve been trying to help him… if you notice, I have not responded, tried to correct or attack him in any fashion for several months, but he has got to the point I am trying to give him a tiny bit of side advice!

Probably not even my place🤔 I feel for him, and I have still barely recovered from my father, passing away, there’s a long story there, and, although my mom is healthy, she’s struggling with some things right now, too… but if he has, indeed had a stroke, any of you that have had family members have strokes, they know it changes things dramatically!
You can’t help him. You couldn’t help him if you were in his immediate family.

I work daily with people suffering from Parkinson’s, Lewy Body Dementia, Alzheimer’s, strokes and other TBI’s. I don’t think it has anything to do with his behavior. Of course, no two people with brain afflictions has the exact same symptoms.

He might have some other mental illness. Some form of narcissism seems possible?

Being kind to him is certainly commendable, but he usually earns his criticisms, to say the least.

Several years ago I agreed with something he said, and felt he was being mistreated. I agreed with his statements, and defended him. Guess who he attacked?

Last edited:
I’ll give you an example I am a frustrated, hostile Iowa fan. Like most Iowa fans, I just want to throw shade every chance I get.
Im scared for KF to be fired because I understand the likelihood of Iowa going backwards is very, very good! I’d rather be stuck with good than try for great.

Last edited:
You can’t help him. You couldn’t help him if you were in his immediate family.

I work daily with people suffering from Parkinson’s, Lewy Body Dementia, Alzheimer’s, strokes and other TBI’s. I don’t think it has anything to do with his behavior. Of course, no two people with brain afflictions has the exact same symptoms.

He might have some other mental illness. Some form of narcissism seems possible?

Being kind to him is certainly commendable, but he usually earns his criticisms, to say the least.

Several years ago I agreed with something he said, and felt he was being mistreated. I agreed with his statements, and defended him. Guess who he attacked?
Ok…it’s sad!

no I don't agree... my grandma was 99 years old and as fiery as ever leading up to her death... I think its a good thing to have the fire... its a good thing to have things in life that fire you up.
and Karnack obviously has a lot of fire in his belly... I love it.

I understand it p*sses people off that he supports the coaches and players of the Iowa Hawkeyes... but afterall... this is an Iowa Hawkeye fan board.

• Haha
no I don't agree... my grandma was 99 years old and as fiery as ever leading up to her death... I think its a good thing to have the fire... its a good thing to have things in life that fire you up.

I understand it p*sses people off that he supports the coaches and players of the Iowa Hawkeyes... but afterall... this is an Iowa Hawkeye fan board.
Rick Heller is a coach at Iowa.

Reactions: cmhawks99
As I’ve said a couple times, I believe Karnak has had a stroke recently, so I don’t want to argue with him, but I will toss this in, with you… Nobody ever works hard to be heavier and fast at the same time, unless you’re a football player… If your goal is to be fast, you may gain a little weight as you gain muscle, but you are trying to control your weight and there is absolutely no argument to dispute that!

In fact, Iowa works very hard to keep kids as fast or faster than they were while putting weight on, but if you are a track athlete in the sprinting events, your whole entire goal is to add speed, speed, speed, speed… Never weight!
He does have solid points. They just get lost in his blatant mistakes and an inability to acknowledge them. The incessant attacking and taking threads off track by regurgitating 20 year old information doesn’t help either.

I did like the misspelling of karnack though, if not intentional still well done

Reactions: cmhawks99

But your grandmother dust have Alzheimer’s or dementia. Nor have I spoke poorly of Karnack!

I’m also not in anyway shape or form pissed off!

He does have solid points. They just get lost in his blatant mistakes and an inability to acknowledge them. The incessant attacking and taking threads off track by regurgitating 20 year old information doesn’t help either.

I did like the misspelling of karnack though, if not intentional still well done

Meh…I’m clever but not that clever. Voice texting and poor proofreading is the cause if my WOBs and various other grammatical failings!

Phil Parker is not a coach. HE IS A DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR!!!

My vehicle is not a car. IT’S A CHEVY!!!!!
you forgot that he is also the DB COACH his full title is DC/DB COACH.

your chevy is still a car, but you still can call your vehicle a chevy, just like we call our dodge a van and our rogue a SUV

That is not what pisses people off. It's his propensity for attacking other posters who share their own ideas that don't coincide with his. This is a forum for the exchange of ideas between Iowa Hawkeye fans. That's what a forum is. If he can't handle it, he should piss off.

Reactions: Iron Doc
That is not what pisses people off. It's his propensity for attacking other posters who share their own ideas that don't coincide with his. This is a forum for the exchange of ideas between Iowa Hawkeye fans. That's what a forum is. If he can't handle it, he should piss off.
then they should not make statement of fact like they do everytime. this is what I object to stating things as absolute facts

Hog screwer..🤣🤣🤣

😂 You do realize this kid has over a year before fall ball, right? Why are people all up in arms about his weight? People need to relax.
I was merely pointing out the difference in the high school weights from high school that Karnack the Great mentioned when he referenced Van Ness. 240>210

Reactions: shudaddy
Van Ness also RS'd because of the players in front of him, even as a RSSO he very rarely started but in spite of very few starter snaps he ended up a 1st rnd pick. which bye the way was as soon as he could be dafted. Amderson has till his true JR year or RSSO year before he can be drafted.

the best thing the way IA has been recruiting they are loaded at the DE position

Last edited:
  • Wow
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT