ADVERTISEMENT

Joseph Anderso...committed!

4th round
Share that with Karnack.....tread carefully, even though he has an overwhelming amount of experience being factually wrong he doesn't respond well when it's pointed out.
you forgot that he is also the DB COACH his full title is DC/DB COACH.

your chevy is still a car, but you still can call your vehicle a chevy, just like we call our dodge a van and our rogue a SUV
you forgot that he is also the DB COACH his full title is DC/DB COACH.

Does he coach the Safety's or the corners? Different positions you know.....crap....or ca$h?
Now it's complicated.

Reactions: iahawkeyes17
what drama this was pure factual information about someone putting weight on.

are any of you his personal nutristonist? that personnally counts the calories he takes in and I do mean every calorie that he will consume 24 hours a day 7 days a week. 365 days a year. breakfast, lunch and supper plus every snack.

what drama this was pure factual information about someone putting weight on.

are any of you his personal nutristonist? that personnally counts the calories he takes in and I do mean every calorie that he will consume 24 hours a day 7 days a week. 365 days a year. breakfast, lunch and supper plus every snack.
Are you? Or does your vast experience as a DC make your opinion better than others?

• Haha
Reactions: iahawkeyes17
from the picture that I have seen he already looks like he weighs more than 210 lbs already.
Why are you calling the people who list his wait liars? It must be because you hate weight listing people!!
Do you have some special training at county/state fairs or carnivals?
I guessed weights for 45 years and don't think you have that kind of training. Your hatred for weight guessers is obvious.

Rivals weight guesser 4*
24/7 weight guesser high 3*

Are you mad because I support weight guessers?

;);););););)

sorry I was bored.

Why are you calling the people who list his wait liars? It must be because you hate weight listing people!!
I guessed weights for 45 years and don't think you have that kind of training. Your hatred for weight guessers is obvious.

Rivals weight guesser 4*

;);););););)

sorry I was bored.
This is totally the right answer. I've heard the top weight guesser in the country is a 4 star out of Little Rock and is an Iowa lean but it's a tough call. Might have to bring in the big guns to land him.

Rivals weight guesser 4*

;);););););)

sorry I was bored.
don't know why I looked at your response, guessing is just that guessing and nothing more, there were multiple time I had one of your brethens try to guess my weight and they failed.
I weighed 235 lbs but they all guessed that I weighed between 185 lbs and 195 lbs, that's a miss between 40 and 50 lbs.

so lets just say guessing is just that and it does not take years of training to qualify to guess.

hell when on patrol I would guess about how fast a car was going then use the radar gun to see how close I was, most times I was within 2 mph +/- of my guess. not that it mattered as my guesses were worthless in court.

don't know why I looked at your response, guessing is just that guessing and nothing more, there were multiple time I had one of your brethens try to guess my weight and they failed.
I weighed 235 lbs but they all guessed that I weighed between 185 lbs and 195 lbs, that's a miss between 40 and 50 lbs.

so lets just say guessing is just that and it does not take years of training to qualify to guess.

hell when on patrol I would guess about how fast a car was going then use the radar gun to see how close I was, most times I was within 2 mph +/- of my guess. not that it mattered as my guesses were worthless in court.
I think the 4* guesser that you called a liar would disagree. You as a know nothing message board guesser just hate the professional. Maybe you should try to support them instead of spreading hate

24/7/365 non stop entertainment. This board has everything, Iowa offseason NCs, Iowa elite cruitin….etc…etc….etc….

24/7/365 non stop entertainment. This board has everything, Iowa offseason NCs, Iowa elite cruitin….etc…etc….etc….

Nebraska is the Queen of winning spring games and Frost warnings.

Take the 4 stars, we still win 7 outta 8 loser.

Bwaaaahaaahhhaaaaa!!!!!

This stupid motherfocker was a cop !!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT