ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Ogundele update

Just looking at him, he seems more like the type of big that Izzo brings in, gets them in shape, and teaches them to play. Can't hurt to play with and against Luka for a year.

Reactions: perryhawk
Alright, having the name Quest is sorta cool...

jonny-quest.jpg

Reactions: BDinIC
Best cartoon ever
Damn good. I think Race Bannon must of had an affair with Johnny's mom. They resemble each more than Johnny and his dad. Kind of like King of the Hill. Every one but Dale knew John Redcorn was Joseph's dad.

So many great old Saturday morning cartoons. JQ is def near the top of the list.

Have to go with newer ones (for teens/adults) as my favs. F is for Family is tied with Rick and Morty for best cartoons ever imo. Then you have South Park, Family Guy, Simpsons, American Dad, Futurama, etc.

Reactions: crstuff
I’ll bet Frank Garza will spend some time with Josh. If he does, look out. I also noticed Ogundele wasn’t too slow for a guy his size. If he drops about 15-25 pounds, he will be scary. He was aggressive on defense and did his job offensively.

Reactions: kceasthawk
It’s obvious the kid is out of shape but they really don’t need him this year so let him work on that. I thought he worked hard when he was in there and not a bad debut
He got a late start to begin with with travel to the team, but I liked his heart. Body development will come with time and then he'll be a force down low.

Be positive and think of lefties like Zach Randolph that he can transform into. Josh was not going to be a big contributor anyway this year. Don't forget Nunge was gone today and most likely Friday too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT