ADVERTISEMENT

JT

Bearhawk0505

HR All-American
Mar 13, 2010
JT has been impressive thus far this season. Shooting %50 from the field and %43.8 from deep. Is it time for him to start looking to get some shots down the stretch? Last night down the stretch it appeared everyone was looking around waiting for KM or JB to shoot and Rutgers did a great job of defending them in key possessions. I thought Pmac and JT passed up a few shots they needed to take, particularly Pmac on a corner 3 late. I understand why JT is deferring, but I feel he may be at the point in his career, he can take the next step and take some late shot clock shots. Thoughts?

JT has been impressive thus far this season. Shooting %50 from the field and %43.8 from deep. Is it time for him to start looking to get some shots down the stretch? Last night down the stretch it appeared everyone was looking around waiting for KM or JB to shoot and Rutgers did a great job of defending them in key possessions. I thought Pmac and JT passed up a few shots they needed to take, particularly Pmac on a corner 3 late. I understand why JT is deferring, but I feel he may be at the point in his career, he can take the next step and take some late shot clock shots. Thoughts?
Can’t disagree

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT