ADVERTISEMENT

Just got the Moderna

Ok...it’s one of those doesn’t hurt when they give to you then turns into a punch in the arm type thing.

If that makes sense

Reactions: goldmom
My mom (no pics needed, everyone will be over there tonight) and brother got the first round of Moderna a few weeks back. Set to get second this next week. CSB.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
thumb_dat-allergic-reaction-face-25-pics-48919530.png

Got it on Elgin AFB
Dang, you are just down the road from me. If you start getting really ill and feel like you are going to die, message your details and I'll come to the funeral. I'll even say kind words if you'd like.

Seriously, I wouldn't be joking if I thought there was any danger.

• Haha
Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
Is Moderna that one that Gates put the chip in?

Gate's mind is going to be blown when he sees the things I do in my life. He might bequeath some money to me in his will. Track me, follow me, watch me sleep Bill. The things he sees will keep him at night trying to solve the puzzle on all things awesome. He'll also learn every cheat code ever invented for Nintendo.

Dang, you are just down the road from me. If you start getting really ill and feel like you are going to die, message your details and I'll come to the funeral. I'll even say kind words if you'd like.

Seriously, I wouldn't be joking if I thought there was any danger.
No worries

Gate's mind is going to be blown when he sees the things I do in my life. He might bequeath some money to me in his will. Track me, follow me, watch me sleep Bill. The things he sees will keep him at night trying to solve the puzzle on all things awesome. He'll also learn every cheat code ever invented for Nintendo.

Beach Queef 4: The hottest broads with the sandiest pussies

Beach Queef 4: The hottest broads with the sandiest pussies

"Turn her upside down... and wait." -- Rogert Ebert

"I think I saw crabs in there -- NO, not that type" -- Lyndon B Johsnon

"Polished my dick up like a rock tumbler" -- Earle Bruce

Pfizer's better but you need some women lined up close by. Makes you horny as hell.

Everything I've heard about Phizer is fantastic. My Parents and many of their friends have gotten the first dose, at least. (Walgreens) 'Tenderness in arm' and 'fatigue" for a few days or a maybe a week. That's the worst case.

All early indications are that it is extremely effective in preventing symptoms AND transmission. I'm sure there will be a third (booster) shot required.

(Nuthin' against the 'derna, I guess)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT