ADVERTISEMENT

****OFFICIAL MARCH MADNESS 2024 THREAD****

GJPdqOOWgAE6QFD

Another reason I don't watch it. The fix is generally all-in for the favored teams.
Exactly. It's why San Diego St & Florida Atlantic made the final four last year. Also why Oakland beat Kentucky yesterday. There's never any upsets in March Madness!!!!

Reactions: QChawks
8 seconds to go. FAU nonchalantly walks it up the court and chucks up a 3 with 2 players in his face. I've seen better last second plays

This UF vs Colorado game is great
tied at 100 after a great shot Buffs ball with 6 seconds left

Colorado hits every part of the rim to take the lead and then gators got close on half-court short
Buffs advance, love to see it

Reactions: wausauhawk
Sankey's comments on small schools before the tourney , SEC has 1 win

“That just tells you that the bandwidth inside the top 50 is highly competitive,” Sankey said. “We are giving away highly competitive opportunities for automatic qualifiers [from smaller leagues], and I think that pressure is going to rise as we have more competitive basketball leagues at the top end because of expansion.”

Lordy the Creighton Oregon game is a brickfest right now. Creighton is 1-11 in 3 point shots. Hit their first one and have missed 10 in a row.

Man, if Tennessee blows this game the legend of Rick Barnes in March might surpass Calipari

I'm also on Illinois. Knew there was no way Duquesne would be able to hang with their size.
What's your guess on the Illinois-ISU line? Cuz I'm all over the Illini if it's 2 or 3 points either way. I don't think ISU has the offense to keep up. But I may be blinded by my desire to see them lose.

What's your guess on the Illinois-ISU line? Cuz I'm all over the Illini if it's 2 or 3 points either way. I don't think ISU has the offense to keep up. But I may be blinded by my desire to see them lose.
I think its going to be real close, maybe even a pick em in my mind. Not sure if I'll be touching that one.

Reactions: wausauhawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT