ADVERTISEMENT

JUST IN: Tim Walz was just introduced as “Command Sergeant Major” at a DNC meeting in Chicago

"Vote blue no matter who!" Laughable statement coming from a party who has rallied around a felon, rapist and serial liar who is being indicted for stealing Americas secrets.
"Stealing American secrets" lmfao you're in a cult. That's why tampon Tim's stolen valor doesn't even phase you.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
He didn't complete the coursework because he retired. He had that rank when he retired. This is picking nits and won't go over well with the average person.
The Minnesota National Guard said that Mr. Walz was promoted to sergeant major on Sept. 17, 2004 and was appointed command sergeant major on April 1, 2005. He retired on May 16, 2005, but was “administratively reduced” to master sergeant a day earlier

"Vote blue no matter who!" Laughable statement coming from a party who has rallied around a felon, rapist and serial liar who is being indicted for stealing Americas secrets.
Better than a party that forced out the POTUS to put in the worst polling VP of our lifetime? Literally forced him out, that’s protecting democracy.

The Minnesota National Guard said that Mr. Walz was promoted to sergeant major on Sept. 17, 2004 and was appointed command sergeant major on April 1, 2005. He retired on May 16, 2005, but was “administratively reduced” to master sergeant a day earlier
The appointment was provisional. Administratively reduced because he didn't complete the requirements.

This is being obtuse at a very elite level. Even the ****ing National Guard disagrees with you! His rank of E9 was PROBATIONARY. The terms were to complete the course. He didn't...he was demoted...end of story. He didn't complete the course because he ****ing QUIT!
He retired you ****ing moron.

• Haha
As I understand it it is OK to call him a "command sargent major" as he did in fact hold that title. The title that he has not held, that he uses, is "retired command Sargent major" which does not accurately show his demotion of retired rank.

Better than a party that forced out the POTUS to put in the worst polling VP of our lifetime? Literally forced him out, that’s protecting democracy.
What force was used? Also are you complaining that the person you said was a criminal mastermind and too old to run is now no longer a candidate?

As I understand it it is OK to call him a "command sargent major" as he did in fact hold that title. The title that he has not held, that he uses, is "retired command Sargent major" which does not accurately show his demotion of retired rank.
No! He was on probation and ****ed up [dropped out of the CSM school] and was demoted.

"Stealing American secrets" lmfao you're in a cult. That's why tampon Tim's stolen valor doesn't even phase you.
You're right. I am being dramatic. I apologize for suggesting that a removal of documents designated as national secrets from a secured location without the knowledge or permission of anyone, taking them to an unsecured area and then attempting to deny it as a "stealing American secrets". Must be my TDS flaring up!!

But he was provisionally given that title.

He has never been a "retired command Sargent major" a title he stole.
But he failed to complete the course/training, so it's like he never was. Again: if you ring the bell at BUDS, do you get to tell everyone you "were" a SEAL for the rest of your life? You have lots of time on your hands, so watch this entire video and then tell me if you think he deserves the title CSM in any way, shape or form >

Again, what force was used? I believe Biden was convinced to leave, and he did on his own free will. He is still POTUS and there was no coup. Your team is just mad that the "worst polling VP of our lifetime" is now polling far better than the worst POTUS in our lifetime. Says more about him than it does her.

• Haha
You're right. I am being dramatic. I apologize for suggesting that a removal of documents designated as national secrets from a secured location without the knowledge or permission of anyone, taking them to an unsecured area and then attempting to deny it as a "stealing American secrets". Must be my TDS flaring up!!
Donald trump had declassification authority. Joe biden did not when he stole secrets as a senator and again as vice president. Your attack rings hollow. You're in a cult.

Donald trump had declassification authority. Joe biden did not when he stole secrets as a senator and again as vice president. Your attack rings hollow. You're in a cult.

I get that you will go on defending him no matter what anyone who disagrees with you says. The documents Trump had were NOT declassified, nor did he follow the process to have them declassified. Show me the law or statue that says he can "think it" and they become declassified. Why did he deny he took them at first? Why did he say on tape he knew they were not declassified and that he could not declassify them? This is why you get zero respect or credibility.
I could respect you if we had a difference of opinion. But your problem is your principles are very flexible when it comes to who is involved. That isn't something I can't respect.

I get that you will go on defending him no matter what anyone who disagrees with you says. The documents Trump had were NOT declassified, nor did he follow the process to have them declassified. Show me the law or statue that says he can "think it" and they become declassified. Why did he deny he took them at first? Why did he say on tape he knew they were not declassified and that he could not declassify them? This is why you get zero respect or credibility.
I could respect you if we had a difference of opinion. But your problem is your principles are very flexible when it comes to who is involved. That isn't something I can't respect.
Weird that trump's entire documents case was thrown out. So weird.

Weird that trump's entire documents case was thrown out. So weird.
Case thrown out on technicality that has nothing to do with whether he did it or not. A case likely to be appealed and reinstated because the "theory" used to throw it out has no standing, has been litigated already and has no precedent or case law to support it. A Trump victory for the moment, but not out of the woods by a long shot once the 11th circuit steps in.

I don't expect any thoughtful response except for you to project and call me a "cultist", which is weird.

Case thrown out on technicality that has nothing to do with whether he did it or not. A case likely to be appealed and reinstated because the "theory" used to throw it out has no standing, has been litigated already and has no precedent or case law to support it. A Trump victory for the moment, but not out of the woods by a long shot once the 11th circuit steps in.

I don't expect any thoughtful response except for you to project and call me a "cultist", which is weird.
Biden stole documents and can't be held to account bc he was reportedly too retarded. Trump was just in the clear the whole time and the fake fbi pics were all for leftist talking points. You're in a cult.

Reactions: RicoSuave102954
Biden stole documents and can't be held to account bc he was reportedly too retarded. Trump was just in the clear the whole time and the fake fbi pics were all for leftist talking points. You're in a cult.

Biden was also "clear the whole time".

For the record, I am just saying that because I want it to be true, not that my claim would stand up to and scrutiny or reasonableness. Saying it simply soothes my fragile ego and helps me sleep at night knowing I'm voting for a complete loser. I don't plan on supporting my claim and if you try to make a valid counterpoint, I am just going to call you names and deflect.

Wow I feel dirty.

• Haha
Reactions: Scruddy
Again, what force was used? I believe Biden was convinced to leave, and he did on his own free will. He is still POTUS and there was no coup. Your team is just mad that the "worst polling VP of our lifetime" is now polling far better than the worst POTUS in our lifetime. Says more about him than it does her.
He said for two weeks I’m. It going anywhere after his debate- 2 WEEKS! Every liberal talking head would not take that as an answer and they all conspired to get him out. Everyone turned on him until he backed out, now he’s a hero.
I dont mich care for Trump, most republicans are ready to move on. His act is old. But his policies are far better than Kamala’s. I’m not voting for homecoming king, I vote on economy and policy. You should try it.

He said for two weeks I’m. It going anywhere after his debate- 2 WEEKS! Every liberal talking head would not take that as an answer and they all conspired to get him out. Everyone turned on him until he backed out, now he’s a hero.
I dont mich care for Trump, most republicans are ready to move on. His act is old. But his policies are far better than Kamala’s. I’m not voting for homecoming king, I vote on economy and policy. You should try it.
I'm voting on who I trust with the unlimited power of the presidency and that is it. I lean conservative but that party hasn't put up a decent candidate in years.

I'm voting on who I trust with the unlimited power of the presidency and that is it. I lean conservative but that party hasn't put up a decent candidate in years.
I’m not a big Trump fan either but his policies are far better for America. You trust Kamala for the border? Economy? Keeping America safe? Never had a war under Trump and we now have 3 under this admin because the world does t fear America. We are soft on crime and can’t even decide on what’s a woman. You’re talking about power?

• Haha
Reactions: Hawked and Scruddy
I’m not a big Trump fan either but his policies are far better for America. You trust Kamala for the border? Economy? Keeping America safe? Never had a war under Trump and we now have 3 under this admin because the world does t fear America. We are soft on crime and can’t even decide on what’s a woman. You’re talking about power?

Border has been an issue for the last few decades. If there was an easy solution it would have been implemented. If anyone voting for either candidate believes they will fix it then they are insane.

What war did Biden get us into? If you want to say Ukraine we had no control over Russia making their move, but I am glad Biden has sent them arms and money to fight our long held enemy without putting US troops on the ground. Let Ukraine do the fighting for us.

I'd also like to know how we are soft on crime? Hunter Biden is facing jail time on a gun charge which is generally reserved for violent offenders. But if you're concerned about crime you believe a guy with 34 felonies and found liable for sexual assault in charge?

I could respect your opinion if it followed your principles, but they seem flexible depending on who you're talking about.

Republicans let Ronny Johnson claim to be an admiral in their letter admonishing Walz.

It is not OK to call him CSM just because he held the title. He retired as a Master Sergeant and that is what you call him.

E.g.: If a full Commander (USN) is busted down for whatever he did to an E1 and is put in prison, you don't refer to him as Commander. He is now referred to as Seaman Recruit Schmuckatelly. Whatever you currently are, that's what you are referred as.

Because the Minnesota NG said he DID NOT. That's why.
You can sure tell the numbnuts in this thread who have never served anything more than fries at McDonald's! Why is it so hard for them to understand when you quit, washout, dropout, flameout, pussout, ring the bell or whatever you want to call it when you fail to complete the training, you don't receive the reward, the rank, the badge, the insignia, the diploma, the stripe or braid?? Why? WTF is so hard about that? Are leftists in 2024's America this ****ing entitled??

Gitmo or Leavenworth, what's your preference for timmi? >

Gitmo or Leavenworth, what's your preference for timmi? >

I think he should just be forced to admit to his stolen valor on national TV then we all "move on"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT