ADVERTISEMENT

National Guard Disputes Tim Walz's Military Biography

I think it’s more along the lines of just going to college for 4 years and failing out but still saying you have a degree.
He was in the guard going through motions but once he had to do something he failed and quit “retired”. What’s the old saying, when the going gets tough Walz quits.
See, this is another one.

Reactions: McLovin32
I'm not hating on veterans. I'm hating on a guy that lied.
Come Again Excuse Me GIF by Storyful

• Haha
Reactions: FlickShagwell
What part of this don't you understand? He was promoted to CSM. Sounds like he served that rank and in that capacity for a period of time before he retired without taking the required school (and also likely a required 24 months of additional service). So, in retirement he cannot be paid as a CSM for life since he didn't complete the school. So, he was reduced back to his rank for pay purposes. This is not a demotion or anything negative or derogatory. He was honorably discharged.
He soooooo wants there to be something bad there and it's not and it's twisting him all up.

Sad.

What part of this don't you understand? He was promoted to CSM. Sounds like he served that rank and in that capacity for a period of time before he retired without taking the required school (and also likely a required 24 months of additional service). So, in retirement he cannot be paid as a CSM for life since he didn't complete the school. So, he was reduced back to his rank for pay purposes. This is not a demotion or anything negative or derogatory. He was honorably discharged.
Again, it isn't about deployments or disputing he ever obtained that rank ect.

The issue that he faces is he has presented himself as "retired Command Sargent major" and he is not that. Specific to the stolen valor act of 2013. He has used it for personal or financial gain.

And he knew he no longer held that rank.

And he was using that title as recently as yesterday in publications.

The issue that he faces is he has presented himself as "retired Command Sargent major" and he is not that. Specific to the stolen valor act of 2013. He has used it for personal or financial gain.

He was CSM and he is retired. You're wrong.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Read the OP. He does not hold the rank "retired command Sargent major".

This is a real problem for him.( legal)

( and that not even bringing up the dumb "I carried this in combat" type dumb shit he's going to have to get past. ) (social)
He didn't say he held the rank. He said he was a CSM and is retired.

Someone who was a CFO and then went on to be a Controller before they retired certainly has the right to claim they are a retired CFO.

You're really bad at this stuff. I can't imagine what it must be like for you to continue to have to deal with the embarrassment you bring onto yourself. But by all means, continue cuz it's funny as hell.

The Stolen Valor Act of 2013 makes it a crime to lie about receiving a valor award (like a Medal of Honor or Purple Heart). What could that possibly have to do with this?

Reactions: gohawks50
The Stolen Valor Act of 2013 makes it a crime to lie about receiving a valor award (like a Medal of Honor or Purple Heart). What could that possibly have to do with this?
There are more parts to it as well, I've posted the link. It's specific to the portion of using a "title or rank"

He's a candidate to be the vice president of the united states you epic fuc.king numpty.

He was a high school teacher with a high school teacher's pay before entering politics. With his time in the House and Governor's office, plus MN employee retirement program and guard retirement, he is set for life.

You are grasping....and frankly making an ass of yourself. Just stop. You are better than this

He was a high school teacher with a high school teacher's pay before entering politics. With his time in the House and Governor's office, plus MN employee retirement program and guard retirement, he is set for life.

You are grasping....and frankly making an ass of yourself. Just stop. You are better than this
He's not better than this. He will continue to spin and make things up to avoid admitting he is completely full of shit.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill

Your guy was caught lying. Just admit it and move on.

We would if he was. But he isn't so we won't.

Try again numpty.

Again. From the article:

Minnesota National Guard, told Just the News on Wednesday that the governor did not retire as "Command Sergeant Major Walz" in 2005, as stated on Minnesota's official website, but as master sergeant "because he did not complete additional coursework at the U.S. Army Sergeants Major Academy." A soldier who does not complete the requisite coursework is automatically demoted, according to Army regulations.

He was in the military. He didn't complete the coursework. He was demoted. He retired. He retired with the lower rank. It seems pretty straightforward.

If he wanted to be a Command Sargeant Major Walz, he would have completed additional coursework at the U.S. Army Sergeants Major Adademy.

Again. From the article:

Minnesota National Guard, told Just the News on Wednesday that the governor did not retire as "Command Sergeant Major Walz" in 2005, as stated on Minnesota's official website, but as master sergeant "because he did not complete additional coursework at the U.S. Army Sergeants Major Academy." A soldier who does not complete the requisite coursework is automatically demoted, according to Army regulations.
Except he did retire when he was in the CSM position.

Are you trying to say he was never promoted to CSM? If so, you're wrong on that as well.

Except he did retire when he was in the CSM position.

Are you trying to say he was never promoted to CSM? If so, you're wrong on that as well.

No. I'm saying that he was a CSM. But, he was demoted before he retired, because he didn't complete the coursework.

I'm saying that if we wanted to retire as a CSM, he should have completed the coursework.

So you're claiming not only that he didn't achieve CSM rank and retire with that rank (even though he did) but that he used that rank to become a VP candidate.

Wow. You are a dumb mother****er.
When I told you I thought this thread might be above your difficultly I was being genuine.

No. I'm saying that he was a CSM. But, he was demoted before he retired, because he didn't complete the coursework.

I'm saying that if we wanted to retire as a CSM, he should have completed the coursework.
I think he was technically demoted after retirement but the paperwork corrects what his "retired" rank should be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT