ADVERTISEMENT

Just Like The Election, The Super Bowl Was RIGGED!

Why would the President of the United States feel the need to troll?

Unifier in chief :rolleyes:

That said...this was probably done by a staffer.

Just seems unnecessary and counter productive to me. Childish even...something Trump would do.
Ngl, the post from the Biden account amused me. Considering the ranting and unhinged posts we see from right wingers, i appreciated the simplicity of the post and how it triggered the biggest snowflakes among us.

With that said, what would Biden have to do (in your mind) to be the “unifier in chief”, especially when it comes to those who were easily triggered by the post and those that rage post on social media about joe being a dementia riddled, senile pudding head?

Ngl, the post from the Biden account amused me. Considering the ranting and unhinged posts we see from right wingers, i appreciated the simplicity of the post and how it triggered the biggest snowflakes among us.

With that said, what would Biden have to do (in your mind) to be the “unifier in chief”, especially when it comes to those who were easily triggered by the post and those that rage post on social media about joe being a dementia riddled, senile pudding head?
Basically I'd like him and his staff to act like adults.

That was the main selling point in 2020. Adults back in charge, quiet competence etc...

Act like it.

Using the official account to troll seems counterproductive to that image they want to present.

That was the main selling point in 2020. Adults back in charge, quiet competence etc...

Act like it.

Using the official account to troll seems counterproductive to that image they want to present.
Agreed. Use social media as one tool to push information, leave the commentary and trolling to late night talk shows.

Act like it.

Im fine with that, but you threw in the “Unifier in chief” in your post.

I asked you what could he possibly do to be a unifier?.

Reactions: littlez
Im fine with that, but you threw in the “Unifier in chief” in your post.

I asked you what could he possibly do to be a unifier?.
He's not going to "unify" the MAGA wing of the country. I totally realize that.

Him and his staff has to realize that elections are won and lost by folks in the "middle". Craft your your social media utterances with them in mind.

"Winning" the internet is counterproductive to that.

Him and his staff has to realize that elections are won and lost by folks in the "middle". Craft your your social media utterances with them in mind.

If someone in the "middle" decides not to vote for Biden because his staff sent out a tweet poking fun at the tin foil hat gang then they aren't really in the "middle"

Anything that Biden does is bad. bins is pretty consistent.

Social media sucks. I put action to those words everyday as I dont have any social media accounts. I dont b***h about X or the how social media is destroying this country while still using X and other social media.

However, if the “middle” is going to take that one troll post and decide to not vote for him over a guy who shitposts and rage “truths”, then the people in this country are a lot dumber than i thought they were

Last edited:
To not troll and add gasoline to the fire, as much as the MAGAs might deserve it.
This is classic both sides nonsense. One guy is completely unhinged and has literally thousands of garbage tweets and truth social posts. The other guy makes a quality joke, which you absolutely are allowed to do about your opponent and their supporters who are throwing hate and conspiracy your way 24/7. And somehow the other guy is not allowed to do even that? He did not call anyone any names or spread baseless lies. Just made a lighthearted joke about the magnificently stupid conspiracy that Swift and Kansas City and Kelce is all a script to help Biden win the election.

It was a great and funny tweet after the exciting overtime win in the biggest sporting event in the US, which is why it has 400k likes in 11 hours. He absolutely should be able to make light of it and get some laughs.

Social media sucks. I put action to those words everyday as I dont have any social media accounts. I dont b***h about X or the how social media is destroying this country while still using X and other social media.

However, if the “middle” is going to take that one troll post and decide to not vote for him over a guy who shitposts and rage “truths”, then the people in this country is a lot dumber than i thought it was.
When one of your main messages is "we're the adults" then stay on message. It's a compelling message.

Whoever runs Biden's social media needs to realize that. They apparently don't.

When one of your main messages is "we're the adults" then stay on message. It's a compelling message.

The democrats have been the adults in the room for 30 years...it doesn't gain them voters. You'll vote for Nikki Haley, so there's a perfect example that you don't really care about or believe in half the stuff you post.

Trump: this weekend alone, says he will not defend NATO or Taiwan, writes unhinged posts all day, usual suspects don’t call him out, claim he’s joking or didn’t really mean it.

Biden: makes one decent and innocuous joke, usual suspects call him out as a divider.

I give up.
Dems held to an impossible standard, Republicans held to no standard. Laughable

The democrats have been the adults in the room for 30 years...it doesn't gain them voters. You'll vote for Nikki Haley, so there's a perfect example that you don't really care about or believe in half the stuff you post.

Yep, the democrats need to throw a lot more punches. I thought the tweet last night was great. They will keep the base far more engaged, and going to the polls in November, if they show that they are taking the fight to MAGA.

49ers 4+9 =13 Superbowl 58 5+8 = 13 Taylor Swift recently won her 13th grammy, says 13 is her lucky number. Taylor Swift’s 13th appearance supporting the Kansas city chiefs was on the superbowl.

“The 49ers finished the NFL season as the No. 1 seed in the NFC, while the Chiefs finished as the number 3 seed in the AFC. The numbers next to each other are 13.”

Feb 11th 2 +11 = 13 , NFL twitter just tweeted “13 plays. 75 yards. 1 Super Bowl victory.

-QAnon

"Many people are saying the Super Bowl was TOTALLY RIGGED like the STOLEN ELECTION. Many people are saying it. Everywhere I go, I have 49ers fans come up to me. These are big guys who never cry. They come up to me with tears in their eyes and they say, "Sir, how could they steal the Super Bowl from us?" That's what they're saying. It was stolen from them by Dopey Kelce and Shifty Swiftie, that I can tell you. Can you believe that? IT WAS STOLEN! But we need to stop the Radical Chiefs from coming in from Kansas. We need to stop them. They are ruining this beautiful game of football. It's a beautiful game, football. Sleepy Joe wants to take your season tickets and give them to illegal aliens pouring into our country like we've never seen before."

ive seen adults post a lot worse stuff than the post you are crying about. It wasn’t directed at any particular person or didn’t call anybody names. Its just another thing you are using to hold biden/democrats to a different standard than you hold republicans to.

once again, if people go into an election day and use a social media post from 8 months prior and choose not to vote for him over a guy who has absolutely no self control over his social media posting habits, this country is too far gone.

Trump: this weekend alone, says he will not defend NATO or Taiwan, writes unhinged posts all day, usual suspects don’t call him out, claim he’s joking or didn’t really mean it.

Biden: makes one decent and innocuous joke, usual suspects call him out as a divider.

I give up.
Yep...I have no idea why I beat my head against the wall trying to get these guys to recognize reality.

Just another example of what the non-elected drivers of the Biden bus are doing...
It's probaly a 25 yr old staff who thinks their objective is to "win the internet" with the official account.

They should be corrected.

Sorry, I’m with Bins and OrlandNole on this.

I don’t think it’s about being a unifier or a divider, or making people switch votes. It’s not about equating this tweet to Trump’s nonsense (they’re not even close to the same).

I think it’s just dumb and unnecessary. I want my President to be less like Elon Musk and Lauren Boebert, not more.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT