ADVERTISEMENT

Just Like The Election, The Super Bowl Was RIGGED!

Being an adult in charge and having some fun are mutually exclusive in your world?
Well, since you’re asking…

One of the things he ran on is he’d bring back the norms and decency of the office. The adults are going to be back in charge.

He’s also the President of everyone in the US. He said as much in his inauguration.

Singling out MAGA, while undoubtedly fun, encompasses a rather large section of the population.

I just think he should be above that…especially since it’s one of the things that is supposed to different himself from Trump.

Leave the trolling to others.

Just an observation and it’s not a huge thing, obviously.

Why would the President of the United States feel the need to troll?

Unifier in chief :rolleyes:

That said...this was probably done by a staffer.

Just seems unnecessary and counter productive to me. Childish even...something Trump would do.
The only way to “unify” with right-wing assholes is to give up logic, reason, asking questions, and becoming one of them. No thanks.

It obviously is for you since you have repeated it over and over in this thread to the point of saying that the one tweet could sway independent voters away from Biden.
well…I keep getting replied to 😁

I don’t believe I ever said the one tweet would sway independents. I said it doesn’t further the “adults are back in charge” narrative they like to push.

well…I keep getting replied to 😁

I don’t believe I ever said the one tweet would sway independents. I said it doesn’t further the “adults are back in charge” narrative they like to push.
I should've said those in the middle not independents. But the point remains the same.

He's not going to "unify" the MAGA wing of the country. I totally realize that.

Him and his staff has to realize that elections are won and lost by folks in the "middle". Craft your your social media utterances with them in mind.

"Winning" the internet is counterproductive to that.

Reactions: globalhawk
I said it doesn’t further the “adults are back in charge” narrative they like to push.
I cannot imagine how someone who is allegedly a straight-down-the-middle independent like yourself could watch the past 8 years of Trump and his associates and feel this Tweet by Biden's camp is a damning indictment of their maturity and that claims of being serious are a "narrative."

"LADIES AND GENTS, STEP RIGHT UP AND SEE BOTH SIDES BINS — THE GREATEST CONTRARIAN IN ALL THE LAND! MARVEL AT HIS POLITIC POT SHOTS! SEE HIS WOWING WHAT ABOUTS! YOU SIMPLY CANNOT MISS HIS DELIGHTFUL DEVIL'S ADVOCACY! WE PROMISE HE'S REALLY, TOTALLY, DEFINITELY NOT A REPUBLICAN!"

Regardless of what happens in November, what will happen to MAGA post Trump?

Honest question.

I cannot imagine how someone who is allegedly a straight-down-the-middle independent like yourself could watch the past 8 years of Trump and his associates and feel this Tweet by Biden's camp is a damning indictment of their maturity and that claims of being serious are a "narrative."

"LADIES AND GENTS, STEP RIGHT UP AND SEE BOTH SIDES BINS — THE GREATEST CONTRARIAN IN ALL THE LAND! MARVEL AT HIS POLITIC POT SHOTS! SEE HIS WOWING WHAT ABOUTS! YOU SIMPLY CANNOT MISS HIS DELIGHTFUL DEVIL'S ADVOCACY! WE PROMISE HE'S REALLY, TOTALLY, DEFINITELY NOT A REPUBLICAN!"
wow

Pretty amazing the response a pretty innocuous critique gets.

Almost cult like.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT