ADVERTISEMENT

Just remember folks, its the democrats that think we need to keep everything locked down.

Mar 11, 2020
Remember that it was the dems that "love education" as we watch schools disappear due to funding.

Remember that it is the dems that are driving the narrative of this nasty pandamic with less than a 1% death rate for people less than 65.

Remember it was the dems that wanted to keep things locked down when small businesses like "the airliner" go out because they didnt have thier version of black Friday 6 times in the fall.

Don't let this narrative get switched. I hope you are fvcking happy.

Remember that it was the dems that "love education" as we watch schools disappear due to funding.

Remember that it is the dems that are driving the narrative of this nasty pandamic with less than a 1% death rate for people less than 65.

Remember it was the dems that wanted to keep things locked down when small businesses like "the airliner" go out because they didnt have thier version of black Friday 6 times in the fall.

BS

Doesn't that still project out to be, like, an extra 3.5 million people dying?

Out of curiosity, what do you consider to an acceptable number of extra Americans dying? 5M? 10M? Where's your threshold?

Nobody takes this kind of drivel seriously. You are a partisan hack.

Remember that when the "uni's" of the world go belly up. We couldn't save the people that were dead so we slit the financial neck of schools because "orange man bad".

This is on the democrats, you own this.
I thought we wanted to defund universities because they are liberal indoctrination institutions? Now you are worried about their funding? I can't keep up. Maybe take some time and just breathe, sounds like your are worked up by not getting your entitlement of watching college kids play a game on Saturdays.

First of all people over the age of 65 count too.

Secondly 1% is a pretty freaking high death rate compared to anything we have ever seen in our lifetimes. 1% sounds small but when you start looking at big numbers it's pretty darn huge. In a city of 100,000 people, 1,000 people die of it? In a school with 500 kids, 5 kids die of it.

Are you going to get on a plane that has a 1% chance of crashing? I wouldn't.

I can't think of anything that people voluntarily to do for that involves a 1% or worse chance of death.

I thought we wanted to defund universities because they are liberal indoctrination systems? Now you are worried about their funding? I can't keep up. Maybe take some time and breathe, sounds like your are worked up by not getting your entitlement of watching college kids play a game on Saturdays.

Right? If liberals are indoctrinating kids then wouldn’t we want them in school at all costs? Cognitive dissonance must be a hell of a drug.

0c637417c141e0c2e1ce2e3225f7d1d429ae841098d495771ec5241814471b3e.png

Keep trying to wish it all away. And blame those who aren't doing the same. It's worked great so far

you know (as do I) that on November 3rd this virus will go away, just like it did for a month of rioting.

I don't believe that at all, just as the virus didn't go away during the rioting, it was still here then, as it is now. The virus is real and not just a creation of the Democratic party.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
The corona virus will only get worse and destroy more businesses and lives because the moron in the White House continues to ignore it.

OP has to realize that all these businesses would eventually be shutdown anyway when the virus has spread enough and killed or maimed enough of the population due to Trump apathy. Meanwhile most of Europe is halfway normal due to them taking the threat seriously.

you know (as do I) that on November 3rd this virus will go away, just like it did for a month of rioting.
Had the US had competent leadership from the beginning of the pandemic, it could have happened before November 3rd. But unfortunately, it is what it is.

Remember that when the "uni's" of the world go belly up. We couldn't save the people that were dead so we slit the financial neck of schools because "orange man bad".

This is on the democrats, you own this.
Cons have had the white house and senate for 4 years but you snowflakes blame the Dems for EVERYTHING. STFU you finger pointing crybaby

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Doesn't that still project out to be, like, an extra 3.5 million people dying?

Out of curiosity, what do you consider to an acceptable number of extra Americans dying? 5M? 10M? Where's your threshold?

There is a percentage of the population over 65 that make up part of that 3.5.

Are you of the belief we can all stay inside until no one dies?

Remember it was the maskless freedom fighters that got us to this point of community spread, now we don't get CFB. Thanks a lot you effing putz.

I don't believe that at all, just as the virus didn't go away during the rioting, it was still here then, as it is now. The virus is real and not just a creation of the Democratic party.

Correct - the virus will still be around and spreading, but there will no longer be a media frenzy. It happened during the riots so we’ve already seen it “go away”... I know you don’t agree.

Do you seriously think the entire world is orchestrating all of this to oust Trump? Every single country on earth is facing the same problems that we are with Covid.

Yeah...it is pretty apparent he is a tinfoil hat dipshit who thinks the world is out to get his Dear Leader. It is unreal how quickly Republicans have run to this big spending big govt loving scam artist.

Yeah...it is pretty apparent he is a tinfoil hat dipshit who thinks the world is out to get his Dear Leader. It is unreal how quickly Republicans have run to this big spending big govt loving scam artist.

I think you’re talking about me? You’re not up to speed on my Trump opinions, LOL.

Cities elect Democratic Mayors, this isn't news. What about the Republican governors of these states? I don't see mayors having much control to the covid response. They have a part but it is much smaller than the response that is coming from the state. Just like Trump "I take no responsibility". Blame someone else, that's real great leadership from conservatives.

Cons have had the white house and senate for 4 years but you snowflakes blame the Dems for EVERYTHING. STFU you finger pointing crybaby
Who is currently taking the stance we need to keep everything locked down?

I'm old enough to remember you ball babies crying as he was saying we need to open it up an keep going fwd, a month and a half ago.

Cities elect Democratic Mayors, this isn't news. What about the Republican governors of these states? I don't see mayors having much control to the covid response. They have a part but it is much smaller than the response that is coming from the state. Just like Trump "I take no responsibility". Blame someone else, that's real great leadership from conservatives.

Kim Reaper has all but taken away all local control/decisions in regard to combating C19, in Iowa this shit is on her.

Reactions: Bonerfarts
Correct - the virus will still be around and spreading, but there will no longer be a media frenzy. It happened during the riots so we’ve already seen it “go away”... I know you don’t agree.

Yeah, I don't agree. I never saw it "go away". I anticipate the virus being some version of a media "frenzy" for a long time.

The OP is blaming the bad stuff (shut downs, bars/restaurants, sports) on Democrats. That might be effective politically.

The alternative is to blame the bad stuff on the virus. The virus isn't a D or an R, neither of their faults that Chinese people eat weird shit under unsanitary conditions, so blame China. Or you could blame our response to the virus, which is why D's blame R's.

I think it will be interesting to see which path is pursued most heavily and which is most effective. What you're talking about seems like silly conspiracy which I also realize is popular.

Reactions: WadeLookingbill
And had Trump and GOP not just acted like this was just going to go away by summer, we wouldn't be here either.

You do realize there's a universe out there where we could have/should have done mandatory masking/social distancing that likely would have rendered much of the SIP actions unnecessary, or at least limited the extent to which those actually would have been done, right.

You can argue Democratic policies took it too far, but far too many GOP leaders did far too little as well in my opinion.

This sounds sane.

Reactions: nelly02
There is a percentage of the population over 65 that make up part of that 3.5.

Are you of the belief we can all stay inside until no one dies?
I get that a percentage of those deaths are from older people. Does that mean you're cool with sacrificing peoples' parents in the name of keeping bars open and getting football?

I'm not of any belief. I'm just curious how many parents, spouses, and children you're okay with dying from this.

What's your number? Like, if if we could guarantee that everything would return back to "normal", in exchange for 5M extra Americans dying, would you sign off on that? 10M?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT