ADVERTISEMENT

Just wanna thank you guys again

I think its been a total program sell out as far as the Badgers are concerned. Run run run and then run some more. Even when we had Wilson at QB. We also seem to be able to plug guys in pretty well. Even after losing 4 guys off the OL last year. we have been OK this year. Next year we lose 1, so hopefully we should be a little more consistent. But no Taylor.
Finally, no Taylor next year...Hawks win in Kinnick.

Finally, no Taylor next year...Hawks win in Kinnick.

Taylor and Biadasz will leave early but If Cephus and TE Ferguson return, we’re loaded again on offense next season, think we will throw more and unleash a better OL and a solid, minus Jon Taylor type running game, more balance.

Reactions: badger-007
I think its been a total program sell out as far as the Badgers are concerned. Run run run and then run some more. Even when we had Wilson at QB. We also seem to be able to plug guys in pretty well. Even after losing 4 guys off the OL last year. we have been OK this year. Next year we lose 1, so hopefully we should be a little more consistent. But no Taylor.

I would agree with this,.. This fixation on the run game is also the why Wisconsin finds it difficult to consistently attract quality quarterbacks and receivers...

The OSU Wisconsin game could be huge for the West and the future of the CFP. There is no reason Wisconsin can’t do what Purdue and Iowa did to The mighty Buckeyes the last two years
Wisconsin will lose big. Again.

This OSU team is a different animal

Agreed. I don't have a perfect memory but this team sure seems like the best OSU team in my lifetime. There hasn't been one team that has evened threatened to make a game close against them, much less win. It's not like they didn't play any good teams either. If they do to the playoffs what they've done in the regular season, this might be regarded as one of the best college football teams ever.

I heard the B1G West is thinking of instating a new rule known as the "Lost to Illinois clause." It would disqualify all such teams from division title contention. Makes sense to me.
Damn, we would 11-1 and playing for a playoff spot and we were 17 point better than the Illini and the Coaching staff a
I would agree with this,.. This fixation on the run game is also the why Wisconsin finds it difficult to consistently attract quality quarterbacks and receivers...
Our last three QB signees, Jack Coan was four stars, Chase Wolfe ( sat behind Sean Clifford for two years in HS or would have had better offers ) & Graham Mertz four stars, were all highly regarded and the 2021 kid IMO will be the best of all if we can hold on to him another year.
No we don’t get the Justin Fields types , who does?

Best part is the B1G championship game will allow the badgers to drop a couple spots after getting spanked by OSU, then after their bowl loss they'll drop a couple more.

Meanwhile, the Hawks will win their bowl game and end up ONE spot ahead in the final rankings. Everybody and their uncle knows that Iowa isn't actually better than wisky this year but damn, it's going to be so sweet when the polls say differently. :p
So, you’re saying it’s better to watch on TV next week and play a weak opponent in the Bowl so MAYBE the final poll , which nobody ever looks at, will have Iowa more highly rated? :rolleyes:

Agreed. I don't have a perfect memory but this team sure seems like the best OSU team in my lifetime. There hasn't been one team that has evened threatened to make a game close against them, much less win. It's not like they didn't play any good teams either. If they do to the playoffs what they've done in the regular season, this might be regarded as one of the best college football teams ever.

They don't have any glaring weaknesses either. LSU is too flawed defensively, and there are questions regarding Clemson's drive and how much they've actually been pushed this season. Of course the Bucks aren't infallible, but they have to be the favorites at this point.

Reactions: BioHawk
When was the last time Badgers really sucked?
Been awhile.
Yes it has been awhile, when I moved to Wisconsin I could sit on the 50 yard line and run into friends and family from Iowa. Nobody in Wisconsin gave a shit about the Badgers.

Good luck against the Death Star, as you know, it won't be easy to pull the upset, but it's not an impossible task.

I give all due respect to your football program and I recognize it's largely due to its Iowa roots that your success has been achieved.

That being said, nothing would please me more than to see Iowa finally reverse the Bielema curse once and for all next season and have Iowa replace you at the top of the West division most years.

For making it possible for the Badgers to remain the Kings of the West.

<3
You are welcome. Enjoy the trip to Indy. You will not stay on top of the west for ever you know. If you go to the game there is a great chocolate shop along the town circle a few blocks away. The stadium is quite the sight to see if you haven't been there. Enjoy your season while you can.

Badgers can return the favor tonight by beating NC State in bball and cementing the victory for the B1G over the ACC.

I dunno, common sense says OSU beats us up good, however, there are reasons to be optimistic that we can make a game of it.
Chryst opened up the playbook against the Goofs and the offense clicked.
Coan is getting very comfy back there, seems healthy again and is a clutch thrower.the Oline has finally jelled and Jim Leonhard is playing a bit more aggressively.
We have a kicker who is a weapon, a great returner ourselves and Jonathon Taylor owes them a big game.
It’s college football, anything can happen, hell, the Goofs were 8-0 and ranked in the top 10.:eek:

Last edited:
Badgers had a chance to close the deal for the B1G tonight in the ACC challenge but got hammered and left it up to (gulp) Ohio State to close the deal.

Taylor and Biadasz will leave early but If Cephus and TE Ferguson return, we’re loaded again on offense next season, think we will throw more and unleash a better OL and a solid, minus Jon Taylor type running game, more balance.

But Gordon and especially Taylor are generational RB’s and you almost had them consecutively. Crazy.

Which if the below RB’s has not won a Doak Walker award?
Ball 2010-2012
Gordon 2013-2014
Clement 2015-2016
Taylor 2017-2019

Best part is the B1G championship game will allow the badgers to drop a couple spots after getting spanked by OSU, then after their bowl loss they'll drop a couple more.

Meanwhile, the Hawks will win their bowl game and end up ONE spot ahead in the final rankings. Everybody and their uncle knows that Iowa isn't actually better than wisky this year but damn, it's going to be so sweet when the polls say differently. :p
That dog looks bad ass

Reactions: shank hawk

I don't see Cephus leaving. That is, of course, unless he rapes another woman, he then may be forced to leave (but not by the football staff).

Last edited:
Reactions: FlickShagwell
I've read all this and familiar with the acquittal. What he admitted to doing is rape and I'll stand by that. Slander? Ha! Bet you believe Epstein killed himself. Danny Davis admitted to a FELONY but was given immunity because he testified.
I guess my problem is when I grew up Rape meant violence and screaming, not we both are drunk, I went to your apartment, with amorous intentions but changed my mind the next day.
Even in the new crazy definition of rape where the drunken man is responsible for the drunken women’s actions, he isn’t guilty of rape, that’s why a jury only deliberated for 45 minutes , it was a case that never should have been brought to court.

Reactions: Carlton
I guess my problem is when I grew up Rape meant violence and screaming, not we both are drunk, I went to your apartment, with amorous intentions but changed my mind the next day.
Even in the new crazy definition of rape where the drunken man is responsible for the drunken women’s actions, he isn’t guilty of rape, that’s why a jury only deliberated for 45 minutes , it was a case that never should have been brought to court.

By your definition Pierre Pierce also did "nothing wrong".

No reason to act like a jack wagon to Lefty Larry, Carlton or Badger 007. Those 3 are by far the best level headed opponents that come over here.

I know many here have an unhealthy hatred of all things Badger. There is one simple solution, beat them on the field! Bring back 1976-1996! Next year, will bring a new chance with both teams replacing some key components and played post-Thanksgiving.

Lefty Larry, Carlton or Badger 007. Those 3 are by far the best level headed opponents that come over here.
orly.gif

Reactions: JupiterHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT