ADVERTISEMENT

New Story Kadyn Proctor expected to transfer back to Alabama

"At the end of the day, character counts." It should. It used to.

But look at Iowa and a lot of the country right now. Some folks on here are outraged over KP while continuing to support a far less scrupulous presidential candidate who's a convicted sexual pervert and financial fraudster who faces several other criminal cases, including 91 counts of trying to overthrow the US government.

Yes, at the end of the day character should count -- and not just in college football.
take this to the off topic board

Be dumb for any Family Members to stay in State now .
Sweet Home Alabama Gay GIF by PBS Digital Studios

Evidently Proctor did not take any SWARM money and the contract they sign does say that if they go to another school they forfeit all NIL cash. I'd post the tweet but X sucks and it's too big of a PITA to do that anymore.

At any rate, I'm no longer pissed that he is leaving but he can kiss his own ass on the way out the door. He's shown us who he is and he can take that attitude with him. We don't need it.

Reactions: BioHawk
He’ll regret this someday. Probably not tomorrow or even 5 years from now, but someday he’ll look back on this and regret it. Not that he chose to play at Alabama over his hometown Hawkeyes, but the way that he did it, and the fact he did it TWICE to Iowa. No amount of money can replace character or class… two things this kid lacks.
People with no character or class don't regret anything. It's the very reason they have no character or class.

"At the end of the day, character counts." It should. It used to.

But look at Iowa and a lot of the country right now. Some folks on here are outraged over KP while continuing to support a far less scrupulous presidential candidate who's a convicted sexual pervert and financial fraudster who faces several other criminal cases, including 91 counts of trying to overthrow the US government.

Yes, at the end of the day character should count -- and not just in college football.
Uncle Joe is a puppet for foreign funds to fill the family coffers.

I was never crazy about KP transferring back to Iowa in the first place.......just didn't trust it from the start. Had he played next season for the Hawks and had a good season, I may have changed from that perspective........Hopefully, he and his neck beard stay away for good.

If he went on spring break with his former teammates at bama how is that not tampering like Iowa was accused of by that rivals site Iowa hating dooshbag?

Nope. It's about a kid with a serious character flaw.
You kind of missed something there....KID.....trying to deal with a mans world in a mans body.

The other part, there is likely some truth behind the complaints about the Iowa problems in multiple facets and it would be shocking. I walked off the job on the first day before. Life happens.

What about character flaws in middle aged men coming on a public forum and blasting a 19 yo?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That was my favorite part. What a dipshit take.
Why? If adults want to give him money to play football he should take it.

In 10-20 years that money will be damn handy when buying a home and raising a family.

Who gives two shits about your football watching experience and mood? Which is all any of this is about. The school and coach suffers zero. Kirk still gets millions of dollars and the school still gets hundreds of millions of dollars.

NIL ruins people’s moods because part of their self worth is tied to the performance of a football team. The funny thing is the participants don’t give a damn about those tying their self worth to it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT