ADVERTISEMENT

New Story Kadyn Proctor expected to transfer back to Alabama

So the rule changes and opens it up wide open for Proctor to transfer again? And he’s hanging with his ex teammates instead of time with fellow Hawkeyes? He’s a common thief frankly and can’t be trusted for anything. I hope he takes a nose dive. He deserves it.

Awkward The Simpsons GIF

it's like you date this hot chick, she leaves you , breaks up. then you want her back. when she's single again. she's gonna do it again, people

The NCAA just opened this up... KP jumped on it. What about tampering by Bama? Is it just highest bidder by text message now?

I tend to agree with Onionman1. Doesn't sound like the kind of guy you want in your locker room. All about himself.
I said that the first time he stabbed iowa in the back then tried to play the victim

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
So the rule changes and opens it up wide open for Proctor to transfer again? And he’s hanging with his ex teammates instead of time with fellow Hawkeyes? He’s a common thief frankly and can’t be trusted for anything. I hope he takes a nose dive. He deserves it.
I’d love to know how the hell he’s completing enough hours to be eligible.

All this transfer here and there and all the nil crap that's just starting to destroy college student athletics I believe I just watched my last of any collegiate sports I just needed a lil nudge. Stopped watching pros years ago but I think I can stop wasting my time and spend the majority with more important things like family.

How desperate is Alabama for OL help that they take a guy back in the same offseason who just transferred away maybe not even a couple months ago, or just barely more than?

Personally, as a fan, if someone transfers away I look it as "good luck, but good riddance".

Reactions: WadeLookingbill
All this transfer here and there and all the nil crap that's just starting to destroy college student athletics I believe I just watched my last of any collegiate sports I just needed a lil nudge. Stopped watching pros years ago but I think I can stop wasting my time and spend the majority with more important things like family.
I am very close to the same point, and I have loved and lived sports my whole life. I don't give fat rat's *** about pros since free agency days.

How desperate is Alabama for OL help that they take a guy back in the same offseason who just transferred away maybe not even a couple months ago, or just barely more than?

Personally, as a fan, if someone transfers away I look it as "good luck, but good riddance".
For all we know Bama may have helped orchestrate this whole thing. Nothing would surprise me at this point.

Reactions: Hendy hawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT