ADVERTISEMENT

New Story Kadyn Proctor expected to transfer back to Alabama

It feels like it was a KF jab by mentioning it the day of. When is the last time he made a statement on the same day? Also shaming KP by saying it was disappointing and being the bigger man by wishing him well. Still classy by KF and low class by KP.
Thought the same thing. Like he was wanting to close that door quickly, even before KP posted something. Makes me think there may have a door cracked but KF was like, “I’m done with is BS”.

Still not sure why KP transferred to Iowa. If he wanted more money would think he could have gotten that in Ala without transferring to Iowa. Maybe he thought he was going to get major money here and when it became apparent that wasn’t going to happen he went back. Just doesn’t make sense.

Still not sure why KP transferred to Iowa. If he wanted more money would think he could have gotten that in Ala without transferring to Iowa. Maybe he thought he was going to get major money here and when it became apparent that wasn’t going to happen he went back. Just doesn’t make sense.
The guys at Eyes on B1G suggested that a girlfriend was involved. Maybe that tuna taco turned rancid.

I bet he never had any intention of playing for iowa. Who knows what all went on behind the scene. The whole bunch of them proved to be some clown bastards though

Just speculation here, but I think he probably was homesick a bit. But then he found out you can’t go home again. The social situation he remembered from
Iowa, where he was the BMOC, was gone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT