ADVERTISEMENT

Kaid Brock

minnhawkeye

HR All-American
Oct 20, 2006
Well he had another good match. Know it was Wyoming but had TF in first period. Fast takedown and then he is a hammer on top likes the legs in and ran off enough tilts to win 16-0 in first period. Looks darn tough for a true freshman.

Reactions: Hawkfromday1
My son is showing the nation his talents, can't wait until he destroys Clark at Nationals. How about C Rogers destroying and then pinning a ranked wrestler. Meyers can't even beat one of our reserves! Sorry wrong thread, this should be on the Grothus thread so we can at least have 3 more pages.

My son is showing the nation his talents, can't wait until he destroys Clark at Nationals. How about C Rogers destroying and then pinning a ranked wrestler. Meyers can't even beat one of our reserves! Sorry wrong thread, this should be on the Grothus thread so we can at least have 3 more pages.
So your quesos old man?

It's OK on this thread.

We're gonna ignore you anyway..........

Too early. Andrew Alton started off like a world beater too and then . . . things got tough. I'm sitting this out.

But Mike, go for it. But just make sure you do your gassing on the Grothus thread where we need you.

When Clark sticks him there will be a collective Yawn from the North............................

I thought Chance was your son...
Archie Colgan (WYO) dec. Chance Marsteller (OSU), 3-1

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT