ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris cracks herself up....

Honey, the callouses on your knees tossing Don's salad everyday would make even a $5 whore blush.
Precious, the callouses on your knees could put us all to shame. Assuming you're a little hottie. Got any recommendations on technique?

Just keep as many in your mouth for as long as possible to prevent everyone from hearing how stupid you sound.
Personal attacks are like so obvious. Does your DNC training recommend this?
BTW, I prefer individual attention. It's always worked really well for me. Memorable times, you know?

I thought they wouldn't throw kamala away so soon, she and tulsi were best looking and first two under the bus for some reason . maybe dems cannot have good looking women on stage in debate with trump

Precious, the callouses on your knees could put us all to shame. Assuming you're a little hottie. Got any recommendations on technique?
Yeah. It all starts with having higher standards. I personally will save my tongue for a 35 year old sexpot who volunteers on the weekend over a gross 73 year old man who flirts with elementary girls on escalators. Your tongue is better than this. Give it a hottie! Not an obese old man who hates black people.

Goldie can't...she's as classless as pretty much every other Trump voter. It's cute how smart she thinks she is.
Is that all you got?
Let me gently suggest that you're probably not going to win DNC Troll of the Month. Keep trying, though.

Yeah. It all starts with having higher standards. I personally will save my tongue for a 35 year old sexpot who volunteers on the weekend over a gross 73 year old man who flirts with elementary girls on escalators. Your tongue is better than this. Give it a hottie! Not an obese old man who hates black people.
What's your weekend hot guy volunteering for? Taking tongue from an angry leftist troll?
Obese old man who hates black people? See how your anger makes you say silly things??

source.gif

The story goes that she used sex to advance her career.
I figured that's what goldmom meant which is why I called her out for slut shaming. Women often are accused of sleeping their way to the top. I hate to see other women buy into that belief. As I said before, you can hate Harris and make negative comments about her without slut shaming.

He likes to take credit for lots of things. She was already an assistant D.A. when she ran for the DA job. He donated $500 to that campaign and tells everyone that he was instrumental.
So you believe monetary donations don't uh, amount to much?
I like it!

There seems to be a need to claim that female Presidential candidates did not achieve their success without cheating. For Warren it's the Native American heritage and for Harris it's an affair. It's really ironic that the same people who make these accusations support a man who achieved "success" simply by being born with the right parents.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT