ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris cracks herself up....

There seems to be a need to claim that female Presidential candidates did not achieve their success without cheating. For Warren it's the Native American heritage and for Harris it's an affair. It's really ironic that the same people who make these accusations support a man who achieved "success" simply by being born with the right parents.
Lieawatha did use a false claim on her resume. She's admitted to it.
Harris did have an affair with an influential politician who is African American.
In both instances, it advanced their careers.
Over history, there have been many men who were born on second base with no outs and the leadoff bat coming to the plate.
George Washington was born into a respected Colonial family with big connections, including those of his wife.
Roosevelt...
Kennedy...
Bush I and II...
Frankly, women over history have used alternative means of advancing not just in politics but for other areas as well. No one with any awareness of how things work can deny that.

I believe you’re not as clever as you think you are. But you’re about average for a trump voter.
And I believe you're an average person whose ability to be an expert judge of what's clever is...average.

Is that all you got?
Let me gently suggest that you're probably not going to win DNC Troll of the Month. Keep trying, though.
This is your problem. You think I'm actually trolling you. I'm not. I'm telling you exactly what I think...you are a classless idiot who votes for and continues to defend Trump...the guy endorsed by the KKK. Now you want to talk crap about Kamala because she had sex? So you can go ahead and own that stupidity.

Last edited:
Harris did have an affair with an influential politician who is African American.
Over history, there have been many men who were born on second base with no outs and the leadoff bat coming to the plate.
George Washington was born into a respected Colonial family with big connections, including those of his wife.
Roosevelt...
Kennedy...
Bush I and II...
Frankly, women over history have used alternative means of advancing not just in politics but for other areas as well. No one with any awareness of how things work can deny that.
Let's think about your first one...Warren owned it. What lie has your PoS, non-stop lying POTUS owned? None of them. Just look at his idiotic Sharpiegate. You are in no position to talk about lying by anybody when you support the biggest liar to ever sit in that chair.

Reactions: hawk-i bob
This is your problem. You think I'm actually trolling you. I'm not. I'm telling you exactly what I think...you are a classless idiot who votes for and continues to defend Trump...the guy endorsed by the KKK. Now you want to crap about Kamala because she had sex? So you can go ahead and own that stupidity.

I am not a classless idiot, but okay. Your name calling means nothing to me, I assure you.
I'm just a person who is fed up to HERE with the baseless, false narrative created by desperate ingrates.
Kamala created a narrative that even garnered three Pinocchios from the Washington Post. Think about that. If that results in pulling back the rug to look at ALL the dirt, it's fair to state that the resultant remarks are a self-inflicted situation.
And that's exactly what I think.

For the Noles, has goldmom always been like uhh how she is or is some of this the sad effects of aging?
Uhhhh....well, there are some who don't like me, but they have never really counted. So there is that.

By the way, I'm younger than the three leading Dem candidates...Biden, Sanders, and Warren. You sure you wanna build a narrative here?

Let's think about your first one...Warren owned it. What lie has your PoS, non-stop lying POTUS owned? None of them. Just look at his idiotic Sharpiegate. You are in no position to talk about lying by anybody when you support the biggest liar to ever sit in that chair.
I did note that she owned it. Second sentence.
And now you, like most others, are now just going with the name calling.

I've explained many, many times on this board why I voted against Hillary Clinton. Beyond that I don't need to justify my choices. Have you forgotten that freedom that we're afforded as Americans? God knows I've had to accept that fact when I see people buying what the left is feeding them.

I am not a classless idiot, but okay. Your name calling means nothing to me, I assure you.
I'm just a person who is fed up to HERE with the baseless, false narrative created by desperate ingrates.
Kamala created a narrative that even garnered three Pinocchios from the Washington Post. Think about that. If that results in pulling back the rug to look at ALL the dirt, it's fair to state that the resultant remarks are a self-inflicted situation.
Again...you couldn't care less about your president lying to you daily.

I did note that she owned it. Second sentence.
And now you, like most others, are now just going with the name calling.

I've explained many, many times on this board why I voted against Hillary Clinton. Beyond that I don't need to justify my choices. Have you forgotten that freedom that we're afforded as Americans? God knows I've had to accept that fact when I see people buying what the left is feeding them.
I read that as you weren't giving her props for owning it. More like "See! She admitted it! Liar!" You support the guy supported by the KKK. That's a fact. That's on you. You're fine with racism. Your vote says it. Your posts say it with your support of Trump.

You started this thread slut shaming Harris with a super base blowjob comment. I'm not sure you understand what the word, "Class," means

I read that as you weren't giving her props for owning it. More like "See! She admitted it! Liar!" You support the guy supported by the KKK. That's a fact. That's on you. You're fine with racism. Your vote says it. Your posts say it with your support of Trump.

You're in deep. You already assume that's my position on Warren. Like most of us, I didn't know if she had Native heritage, and waited for the facts. Her results showed she needed to retract her claims which she did. Wouldn't YOU agree?
The KKK or what's left of it can support Jesus in 2020, and like Trump, he never asked for it.
It does not prove racism. Maybe out in the cornfields, it would. Do you get out much?

You started this thread slut shaming Harris with a super base blowjob comment. I'm not sure you understand what the word, "Class," means
Oh, honey. Bless your heart.
I'm a Southern Sorority Queen. You, a queen of another stripe, only wish you were more like girls like me. ;)

Reactions: seminoleed
Oh, honey. Bless your heart.
I'm a Southern Sorority Queen. You, a queen of another stripe, only wish you were more like girls like me. ;)

“Southern Sorority Queen” sounds as trashy now as it was when you were showing it off 50 years ago.

Reactions: BelemNole
Roosevelt...
Kennedy...
Bush I and II...
First there no one named Lieawatha running for President. Whether or not you believe Warren was intentionally lying when completing her forms, Harvard says the Native American heritage had nothing to do with her employment. An affair may or may not have helped Harris get appointments, but she won an election to become a US Senator on her own merit. If you think these women lack the talent or qualifications to become President of the United States feel free to share their shortcomings. However, using innuendo to disparage them says more about you than the women running for office.

First there no one named Lieawatha running for President. Whether or not you believe Warren was intentionally lying when completing her forms, Harvard says the Native American heritage had nothing to do with her employment. An affair may or may not have helped Harris get appointments, but she won an election to become a US Senator on her own merit. If you think these women lack the talent or qualifications to become President of the United States feel free to share their shortcomings. However, using innuendo to disparage them says more about you than the women running for office.
And using innuendo about Trump, his wife, or his children is fine? Thanks for clarifying the rules.
Warren has invited the nicknames now raining down upon her head...if you prefer I'll go back to Fauxcahontas. And if you truly believe Harvard's artful claims, that's your prerogative.
Harris was elected in ultra blue California and any other Democrat would have taken the seat.
Um, actually my remarks about the humans running for office are based on truths...albeit inconvenient ones.

And using innuendo about Trump, his wife, or his children is fine? Thanks for clarifying the rules.
Warren has invited the nicknames now raining down upon her head...if you prefer I'll go back to Fauxcahontas.

I prefer "Warpaint Warren"....

I have to admit, it’s fun watching southern trashy bitches try breathlessly to look and sound smart on the internet.
Nothin' breathless about it, unless you're speaking for yourself - in which case I'm sure that's an infrequent thrill for you, right?

I can’t believe this evil hag...likes to laugh? I didn’t like a lot of her stances on drug crime and draconian sentencing (enough she is way down my list of preferred Dems), but you people insist on posting stuff that makes her more likable.

Reactions: goldmom

Feel free to find one instance where I made an innuendo about Trump or his family. I make a lot of negative posts about Trump but they are backed up by his statements or other proven facts.

Feel free to find one instance where I made an innuendo about Trump or his family. I make a lot of negative posts about Trump but they are backed up by his statements or other proven facts.
My apologies if I inferred that about you.
The sweet cakes otherwise known as Mika Brezinski Scarborough inferred the other day that Baron Trump was not Donald's son, even though he's a lookalike.
Anna Wintour, the warm and lovable editor of Vogue, refuses to speak Melania's name.
And I'm the nasty woman on HROT?

Warren has invited the nicknames now raining down upon her head...if you prefer I'll go back to Fauxcahontas. And if you truly believe Harvard's artful claims, that's your prerogative.
Harris was elected in ultra blue California and any other Democrat would have taken the seat.
Um, actually my remarks about the humans running for office are based on truths...albeit inconvenient ones.

Provable Facts:
Warren claimed Native American heritage on forms at Harvard.
Harris had an affair.

Your Opinion:
Harvard is lying when they said the Native American heritage was not a factor in Warren's hiring.

Harris climbed the ladder because of her relationship with Willie Brown.

My apologies if I inferred that about you.
The sweet cakes otherwise known as Mika Brezinski Scarborough inferred the other day that Baron Trump was not Donald's son, even though he's a lookalike.
Anna Wintour, the warm and lovable editor of Vogue, refuses to speak Melania's name.
And I'm the nasty woman on HROT?

No, just the dumb one.

I can’t believe this evil hag...likes to laugh? I didn’t like a lot of her stances on drug crime and draconian sentencing (enough she is way down my list of preferred Dems), but you people insist on posting stuff that makes her more likable.

Laughing at your own jokes does not make you "likable."

She really, really thinks "hot mess" is super funny.

Yet you chose not to post about the Kamala Pinocchio story. You have been exposed again.

Last edited:
Provable Facts:
Warren claimed Native American heritage on forms at Harvard.
Harris had an affair.

Your Opinion:
Harvard is lying when they said the Native American heritage was not a factor in Warren's hiring.

Harris climbed the ladder because of her relationship with Willie Brown.
I clearly said Harvards stance is artful. Look it up.
I NEVER attributed Harris's climb solely to her relationship with Brown, but I do think it helped.

I figured that's what goldmom meant which is why I called her out for slut shaming. Women often are accused of sleeping their way to the top. I hate to see other women buy into that belief. As I said before, you can hate Harris and make negative comments about her without slut shaming.

You saying that women don't sleep their way to the top? I'm not talking all women, but it doesn't happen a lot in this society?

Yet you chose not to post about Kamala Pinocchio story. You have been exposed again.
The Pinocchios are what matters...to me. As far as I'm concerned that's what matters. And I'm entitled to that stance. Despite your protestations.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT