ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris cracks herself up....

First there no one named Lieawatha running for President. Whether or not you believe Warren was intentionally lying when completing her forms, Harvard says the Native American heritage had nothing to do with her employment. An affair may or may not have helped Harris get appointments, but she won an election to become a US Senator on her own merit. If you think these women lack the talent or qualifications to become President of the United States feel free to share their shortcomings. However, using innuendo to disparage them says more about you than the women running for office.
Take note HROT, this is what an actual classy lady posts like.

It all goes back to the 2016 Presidential Election.
When Hillary Clinton lost, the Democrats, and the
Mainstream Media began to hyperventilate about
Trump being an illegitimate President..

Quickly, they began bloviating and blathering about
eliminating the Electoral College because Hillary won
the popular vote. Next, they pinned their hopes on the
Report of the Special Counsel Robert Mueller. But he
found no collusion between Trump and Russia.

Currently the Democrats and MSM are trying to paint
Trump as a racist in order to discredit him.

Bottom Line: The Voters of America will decide the issue
again in 2020 Presidential Election.

And using innuendo about Trump, his wife, or his children is fine? Thanks for clarifying the rules.
Warren has invited the nicknames now raining down upon her head...if you prefer I'll go back to Fauxcahontas. And if you truly believe Harvard's artful claims, that's your prerogative.
Harris was elected in ultra blue California and any other Democrat would have taken the seat.
Um, actually my remarks about the humans running for office are based on truths...albeit inconvenient ones.
One racist term is equality as good as the next at reflecting who you are.

How many black girls were in your pledge class?
Every black girl who ever came through rush when I was in school dropped the NPC groups and pledged historically black groups.
Every...single...one.
That was way back in the day, but then again I bet I could pull up the composites from U of I and see all white faces then, too.
How many black dudes were in your house in 1970?

I clearly said Harvards stance is artful. Look it up.
Point out the "artful" parts.

CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (AP) — Harvard University’s decision to hire Elizabeth Warren as a law professor in the 1990s was not based on any assertion that she has Native American heritage, according to a report by the Boston Globe.

The newspaper reports that interviews and documents show the issue was not considered by Harvard Law faculty or those who admitted the now U.S. senator from Massachusetts to law school at Rutgers or to jobs at The University of Houston, The University of Texas, and the University of Pennsylvania.

“She was not on the radar screen at all in terms of a racial minority hire,” Randall Kennedy, a law professor who was in charge of recruiting minority candidates to Harvard Law School, told the Globe. “It was just not an issue. I can’t remember anybody ever mentioning her in this context.”

The Globe reports that it examined hundreds of documents, many of them never before available, and talked to 31 law school professors from that period at Harvard. All but one said her Native American heritage was not discussed as part of the decision to hire her. One said he was unsure if the issue came up, but if it did, it had no bearing on his vote.

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2018/09/02/elizabeth-warren-harvard-university-native-american-heritage-hiring-report/

My apologies if I inferred that about you.
The sweet cakes otherwise known as Mika Brezinski Scarborough inferred the other day that Baron Trump was not Donald's son, even though he's a lookalike.
Anna Wintour, the warm and lovable editor of Vogue, refuses to speak Melania's name.
And I'm the nasty woman on HROT?
What handle do those ladies use on HROT?

You’re not very good at this.

Reactions: BelemNole
Point out the "artful" parts.

CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (AP) — Harvard University’s decision to hire Elizabeth Warren as a law professor in the 1990s was not based on any assertion that she has Native American heritage, according to a report by the Boston Globe.

The newspaper reports that interviews and documents show the issue was not considered by Harvard Law faculty or those who admitted the now U.S. senator from Massachusetts to law school at Rutgers or to jobs at The University of Houston, The University of Texas, and the University of Pennsylvania.

“She was not on the radar screen at all in terms of a racial minority hire,” Randall Kennedy, a law professor who was in charge of recruiting minority candidates to Harvard Law School, told the Globe. “It was just not an issue. I can’t remember anybody ever mentioning her in this context.”

The Globe reports that it examined hundreds of documents, many of them never before available, and talked to 31 law school professors from that period at Harvard. All but one said her Native American heritage was not discussed as part of the decision to hire her. One said he was unsure if the issue came up, but if it did, it had no bearing on his vote.

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2018/09/02/elizabeth-warren-harvard-university-native-american-heritage-hiring-report/

She was a top 20 cited professor in business law and a woman. Of course Harvard offered her. She had an endowed chair at Penn, so it’s not like it was a markedly better job, anyway.

She was a top 20 cited professor in business law and a woman. Of course Harvard offered her. She had an endowed chair at Penn, so it’s not like it was a markedly better job, anyway.
I cannot disagree, mnole. It makes her use of such a claim all the more curious. She didn't even need to make it. Unless omitting it would have raised a caution flag at the time.

Every black girl who ever came through rush when I was in school dropped the NPC groups and pledged historically black groups.
Every...single...one.
That was way back in the day, but then again I bet I could pull up the composites from U of I and see all white faces then, too.
How many black dudes were in your house in 1970?
That must have made being in a sorority very comfortable for you.

You're in deep. You already assume that's my position on Warren. Like most of us, I didn't know if she had Native heritage, and waited for the facts. Her results showed she needed to retract her claims which she did. Wouldn't YOU agree?
The KKK or what's left of it can support Jesus in 2020, and like Trump, he never asked for it.
It does not prove racism. Maybe out in the cornfields, it would. Do you get out much?
You'll never get it. What's left of white supremacy? You make it sound so trivial. That's a little racist. I stand by everything I have said about you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT