ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris VP pick thread

I like Walz more than Shapiro. Shapiro's position on school vouchers and charter schools is awful and I wouldn't be surprised if that played a huge role in him not being selected. But seriously, that's not something that would keep me from voting for them over Trump. He's the boring white guy that she needs to attract moderates.
And the boring white guy narrative starts.....

One thing the left hates.... boring white people. Dude should grow a goatee and dye it.

Reactions: jasonrann

Jon Voight is the voice of the entire Boomer generation to me. Used to love the guy when he was younger. Played some absolutely awesome roles with characters that I remember very fondly. Then he got old, lost a step or two, got fox brain, and is now an embarrassment that I look down on with disgust and pity. Needs to be put out to pasture.

Yesterday, when nearly everyone was predicting that Kamala would choose Shapiro, US and world markets tanked.

Today, knowing it's Walz, the markets are giddy with excitement.

I'm just sayin'.

Reactions: Moral
I think this was a really dumb pick. She had 2 people in Shapiro and Kelly who would have shown to be a good counter balance to the narrative of her being some wild eyed liberal who is soft on terrorism and the border. Walz does nothing but reinforce that image.

I understand that VP picks rarely impact the results of an election, but she had an opportunity to enhance the Dem ticket and she ****ed it up. In a close election she might have just handed it to the Dear Leader.

I think this was a really dumb pick. She had 2 people in Shapiro and Kelly who would have shown to be a good counter balance to the narrative of her being some wild eyed liberal who is soft on terrorism and the border. Walz does nothing but reinforce that image.

I understand that VP picks rarely impact the results of an election, but she had an opportunity to enhance the Dem ticket and she ****ed it up. In a close election she might have just handed it to the Dear Leader.
I would prefer someone a bit less liberal, but feel the opposite on the pick. I think she is now 75% likely to win and there is a slight chance she wins in a blowout. I posted the below in another thread but here is my reasoning:
  • Secures MN which Biden would have lost
  • Wins Wisconsin. He is a Lutheran ex football coach veteran for goodness sakes
  • Helps in Michigan which was already trending to Harris
  • Probably not as strong in PA as Shapiro, but I believe Shapiro will stump for them and that carries the state anyway
That right there gets you to 270.

Beyond that
  • I think he may help in places like Atlanta collar counties, North Carolina, etc. I think Harris/Walz wins Georgia and North Carolina and Florida will go red, but it will be much closer than MAGA expects
  • I think AZ stays blue but they lose Nevada
  • The momentum will help down ballot races

Reactions: win4jj
this is great!! she just threw in to towel. she lost Pennsylvania. with this loser, they may have trouble getting a win in Minnesota. somebody is sabotaging her and throwing her under the bus. I thought for sure shapiro was in.

this is great!! she just threw in to towel. she lost Pennsylvania. with this loser, they may have trouble getting a win in Minnesota. somebody is sabotaging her and throwing her under the bus. I thought for sure shapiro was in.

Key HORT endorsement here boyz. It looks like Kamala to the Whitehouse is a sure thing.

OIT is a perfect example of why Republicans are where they're at rn. They put all their chips into facing Biden. Now they have no idea how to attack Harris. They put all their chips into her picking Shapiro. Now they're scrambling against Walz. Each time the Rs get caught flat footed. You can see why the Rs couldn't do healthcare, infrastructure, or anything beyond tax cuts for rich people. Their ability to adjust and read the room is ridiculously low.

Hard disagree.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT