ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris VP pick thread

Not a fan of the choice. Harris had Minnesota wrapped up and I don't find Tim Walz to be all that compelling.

Should have gone with Kelly or Shaprio IMO.
I was hoping for Kelly to balance the ticket some, but with Walz she has basically secured WI and MI. As long as she still has Shapiro's support she'll keep PA. Just has to focus on making sure NV or AZ are in her column. Wouldn't surprise me if NC, GA and maybe IN are back in play now.

this is great!! she just threw in to towel. she lost Pennsylvania. with this loser, they may have trouble getting a win in Minnesota. somebody is sabotaging her and throwing her under the bus. I thought for sure shapiro was in.
You've been pushing your "Dems throwing in the towel" narrative ever since Biden dropped out of the race. Not working anymore. Try something new.

I was hoping for Kelly to balance the ticket some, but with Walz she has basically secured WI and MI. As long as she still has Shapiro's support she'll keep PA. Just has to focus on making sure NV or AZ are in her column. Wouldn't surprise me if NC, GA and maybe IN are back in play now.

How do you figure Tim Walz secures her WI and MI?

I can assure you as a resident of Indiana. Indiana is not in play for Harris. If Indiana is in play for Harris she wins this in a blowout. Indiana went for a D once in my lifetime, 2008 for Obama. I don't think I will ever see Indiana go for a D again.

How do you figure Tim Walz secures her WI and MI?

GTqTDv4XwAAJ6cU

A lot in common with Whitmer, and MI & WI haven't gone to different candidates since '88.

If Indiana is in play for Harris she wins this in a blowout.
As a fellow IN resident, I completely agree.
Mike Pence has clearly been opposed to Trump this year, and Hoosiers are obsessed with the Pence family. A Harris endorsement from him and IN is blue.

Edit:

Last edited:
Reactions: noleclone2
You've been pushing your "Dems throwing in the towel" narrative ever since Biden dropped out of the race. Not working anymore. Try something new.
it worked when he quit and they got a woman who is worse than him, then she got fake momentum going, then she picked this guy and she gave up and quit and it worked again!! it works both times.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT