ADVERTISEMENT

Kemerer on Kemerer

Thanks for posting. Hate saying any injury could be a blessing but having him at 74 for the next two years could be the difference with back to back titles!

I haven’t had time to listen. Did they discuss the possibility? Another season with him, Lee and Bull together would be nice.

I haven’t had time to listen. Did they discuss the possibility? Another season with him, Lee and Bull together would be nice.

He talked about it being a possibility and that he definitely wants the extra year. Not sure it will happen, but seemed to think the chances were good. At this point, focused on rehab and letting the right people worry about the sixth year.

He talked about it being a possibility and that he definitely wants the extra year. Not sure it will happen, but seemed to think the chances were good. At this point, focused on rehab and letting the right people worry about the sixth year.

Thanks. That was my first question -- if he is even interested in it. Some guys are ready to finish college and move on with life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT