ADVERTISEMENT

US Open predictions

It’s not substance that another Iowa wrestler is withdrawing because he’s hurt?
Significant enough to withdraw,
No?
This is a trend. Literally everyone in the nation talks about it. I’m not pulling shit out of thin air.
Read the room.
Get your head out of the sand or out to Brands ass.
You don’t like it? Ignore me or grow some tough skin. Either way I‘ll keep giving my honest perspective of this program and I could care less what you think. 🤡

No?
This is a trend. Literally everyone in the nation talks about it. I’m not pulling shit out of thin air.
Read the room.
You don’t like it? Ignore me or grow some tough skin. Either way I‘ll keep giving my honest perspective of this program and I could care less what you think. 🤡
I think you meant you COULDN’T care less what he thinks. All of those years and still mastering the language.

No?
Read the room.
Literally? Gotta be the most overused and misused word out there.

No?
Read the room.
Let me get this straight just so everyone is clear. You would rather he compete at this event not 100%, a chance at further injury, and/or delaying the recovery to get to 100%, than him not wrestling here and being 100% for the tournament that actually decides the world team rep? Why are you not a D1 Head Coach yet? You clearly have MANY years of experience and the best ideas.

Let me get this straight just so everyone is clear. You would rather he compete at this event not 100%, a chance at further injury, and/or delaying the recovery to get to 100%, than him not wrestling here and being 100% for the tournament that actually decides the world team rep? Why are you not a D1 Head Coach yet? You clearly have MANY years of experience and the best ideas.
There's no reason to have a "sky is falling" view on the Chittum injury since it doesn't seem to be significant.

*However*, he's been banged up enough the last few years that injuries are definitely a long term concern imo.

I don't think that's what he was implying.

Bummer, Rulon did not show up for weigh-ins...
Not entirely surprising, but hoping he is okay. I believe he passed out in the rec center sauna in Iowa City trying to make weight for the 2012 Olympic Trials. At least, that is the story I had heard somewhere (possibly here).

2023 US Open Schedule

*All times Eastern

Wednesday, April 26​

• 1 pm - SR GR prelims, Masters GR prelims
  • 7 pm - SR GR semis and consis, Masters GR medals

Thursday, April 27​

• 1 pm - SR MFS prelims, SR GR consis, U17 GR though semis & consis, Masters MFS prelims
  • 6 pm - U17 GR finals, Masters MFS
  • 7 pm - SR GR finals, SR MFS consis
  • 9 pm - SR MFS semis & consis, Masters MFS medals

Friday, April 28​

• 1 pm - SR WFS prelims, SR MFS consis, U20 GR prelims, HS Girls Showcase through semis
  • 5 pm - SR WFS quarterfinals, U20 GR semis & consis
  • 7 pm - SR WFS semis, Futures FS prelims, U15 FS prelims
  • 9 pm - SR MFS finals, U20 GR finals, Future FS finals, U15 FS quarterfinals

Saturday, April 29​

• 1 pm - U15 MFS semis, U20 MFS prelims, SR WFS consis, U17 MFS prelims, HS Girls Showcase consis
  • 4 pm - U20 MFS quarterfinals
  • 5 pm - U17 MFS quarterfinals
  • 7 pm - U15 MFS finals, U20 MFS semis & consis, U17 MFS semis & consis, Future GR prelims
  • 9 pm - SR WFS finals, HS Girls Showcase finals, Future GR finals

Sunday, April 30​

• 1 pm - U17 MFS consis, U20 MFS consis, U16 GR prelims
  • 6:45 pm - U15 GR finals
  • 7 pm - U17 MFS finals
  • 8 pm - U20 MFS finals

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT