ADVERTISEMENT

Kind of funny. Read an article today that CC's Prada dress

she wore to the draft cost 22% of her first year's salary in the WNBA. I realize her salary is a pittance of her total income, but it speaks to the WNBA's salary structure.
It speaks to the value of the WNBA. But….it is improving. Sounds as though they are expecting the doubling of their TV revenue. Gee….I can’t figure out why??😎😎

she wore to the draft cost 22% of her first year's salary in the WNBA. I realize her salary is a pittance of her total income, but it speaks to the WNBA's salary structure.
Well, she obviously didn't take that personal finance class her sophomore year of high school, but I think she'll be OK. I'm more concerned my wife didn't take the class!!
Jennifer Lopez Friends GIF by Zeina Mates

And then there was What's-Her-Name, who was obviously still working on getting her modeling career going. A diamond grill? Good Gawd, Maude. Rich girl still trying to appear to be ghetto.

Last edited:
And then there was What's-Her-Name, who was obviously still working on getting her modeling career going. A diamond grill? Good Gawd, Maude. Rich girl still trying to appear to be ghetto.

I thought Reese looked great at the draft. Especially since it was a last minute change as her original dress didn't fit. If basketball doesn't work out for her she certainly has an opportunity to be a model.

Reactions: amahawk
I thought Reese looked great at the draft. Especially since it was a last minute change as her original dress didn't fit. If basketball doesn't work out for her she certainly has an opportunity to be a model.
Her dress reminded me of that scene in the movie The Bodyguard.

Whitney wore a dress similar with the hood.

Reactions: kceasthawk

Angel looked better than I have ever seen her. My favorite look of the night, actually.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT