ADVERTISEMENT

Kirk gives Update on Offensive Coordinator Search. Plans to have OC in place 2nd or 3rd wk of January. Leistikow: Chryst has Best Odds at getting Job

And who will it be?
Brian, they are reinstating him after an exhaustive search.

Godzilla Deal With It GIF

I'm throwing my hat in the Johns as new OC, and since I did not stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night, I'm basing that on absolutely nothing. ;) However, with Johns having dinner, breakfast and then meeting with the other coaches, I think that is a positive sign. Of course, I've hired many people in my life, but never had two meals and a staff meeting with them before hand, so what do I know. LOL

I'm throwing my hat in the Johns as new OC, and since I did not stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night, I'm basing that on absolutely nothing. ;) However, with Johns having dinner, breakfast and then meeting with the other coaches, I think that is a positive sign. Of course, I've hired many people in my life, but never had two meals and a staff meeting with them before hand, so what do I know. LOL
Where did you hear about dinner and then meeting with other coaches? All I’ve seen is the photo at the hotel; rest has just been rumor or speculation.

Where did you hear about dinner and then meeting with other coaches? All I’ve seen is the photo at the hotel; rest has just been rumor or speculation.

Dochterman. He had dinner with Kirk the night before the breakfast meeting and then lunch with the rest of the staff that day.

LOL. Yeah. Doc knows the dinner plans.

I do not know why it is hard for some of you to understand that people who cover the team for a living have sources on the staff lol

his track record is ?? at best is it not ?

It's pretty good, he doesn't just run with made up stuff

If you guys would prefer to be weird and mad I can't stop you though, god bless

Reactions: HWKEYZ23 and Birky
I think Cory Brada at "Eye of the Hawkeye storm" reported the same, but added the meeting with the other Hawkeye coaches after the breakfast. I have also heard Tim Condon on "Locked on Hawkeyes" commenting on this. You can find their podcasts on Youtube. The coaches meeting, not sure if it is rumor or real, I think it was Cory that reported a "Source" told him that, but I only half ass pay attention when I am surfing Youtube so you might want to check out his videos.

I can tell you for a fact that the vast majority of the iowa media has no access to credible iowa football sources. They think this group of beat writers are a joke. So you just keep believing these folks have sources and Santa clause will deliver you a nice gift.

I can tell you for a fact that the vast majority of the iowa media has no access to credible iowa football sources. They think this group of beat writers are a joke. So you just keep believing these folks have sources and Santa clause will deliver you a nice gift.

all of your posts come off like you are smashing the keyboard in a rage maybe go for a walk or something

all of your posts come off like you are smashing the keyboard in a rage maybe go for a walk or something
Yes, I rage when I see naivety. It's a rare disorder, but besides the rage, it allows me to try to help people understand reality. But you have to be open to accept the reality.

I think Cory Brada at "Eye of the Hawkeye storm" reported the same, but added the meeting with the other Hawkeye coaches after the breakfast. I have also heard Tim Condon on "Locked on Hawkeyes" commenting on this. You can find their podcasts on Youtube. The coaches meeting, not sure if it is rumor or real, I think it was Cory that reported a "Source" told him that, but I only half ass pay attention when I am surfing Youtube so you might want to check out his videos.
its "Hawkeye of The Storm"

Eye of the Hawkeye?? You might want to review your whole post…..it shows you only half ass pay attention

Reactions: OutbackBowl2017
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT