ADVERTISEMENT

Kittle

I turned it on when I just got home and immediately saw him get two catches in a row both for first downs. Heck ya!

Reactions: Harbinger273
He should have just had a touchdown but Garoppalo threw it over his head on a not-very-difficult 15 yardish post play

Reactions: Harbinger273
Kind of wanted to draft him for for fantasy team but the pre-season shoulder injury and his injury history kind of scared me off.

Reactions: unoHawkeye
Picked him up in fantasy draft as my TE2... and immediately regret not starting him. Great game Kittle!

Last edited:
Reactions: unoHawkeye
I think he’s still available I think I’ll drop Charles Clay and pick him up for my TE 2

Picked him up in fantasy draft as my TE2... and immediately regret not starting him. Great game Kittle!
He's been banged up, only reason I didn't risk starting him, and he dominated the bum I did start.

He's been banged up, only reason I didn't risk starting him, and he dominated the bum I did start.

Me too, he scored 14 pts, while my starter scored only 4 pts... I’ll give he a serious look next week depending on matchups. I didn’t think starting him against the MN defense was a good idea, boy was I wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT