ADVERTISEMENT

Knock Knock. Who's there? 9-11. 9-11 who?

Yep. Obama was elected because he is a Muslim sympathizer. For once I agree with you.
this happened on 9-11:

ZlqyV9.gif

serveimage

Last edited:
Reactions: goldmom
Guys, of all days, I would think today would be the day we could not inject politics into a 9/11 joke thread. We're better than that. Let's give today the proper respect it deserves.
the whole 9-11 thing was all about politics

or smartest?

Your still talking about it aren't you?

Do you think it boosted sales? Their FB page is pretty funny with the Houston flooding:

Kevin Hayden: Give it time, I'm sure they'll be mocking it.

Probably something along the line of "Swimming in savings" or "up to their neck in low prices" while showing someone drowning.

David Graham: "The top has blown off and we are drowning prices!" That the sales pitch?

Javier Elizarraras: Hurricane Harvey sale next week! "We're flooding our stores with new inventory" or "Our customers are drowning in low prices"

or smartest?

Your still talking about it aren't you?

That's the dumbest marketing argument ever. If I'm talking about something, but with disgust and revulsion for everything your company represents, how is that a net positive for your company?

That's the dumbest marketing argument ever. If I'm talking about something, but with disgust and revulsion for everything your company represents, how is that a net positive for your company?

Keeps your name relevant. And if your relevant you have a chance.

Do you think it boosted sales? Their FB page is pretty funny with the Houston flooding:

Probably something along the line of "Swimming in savings" or "up to their neck in low prices" while showing someone drowning.

David Graham: "The top has blown off and we are drowning prices!" That the sales pitch?

Javier Elizarraras: Hurricane Harvey sale next week! "We're flooding our stores with new inventory" or "Our customers are drowning in low prices"

Do I think it boosted their sales, nope. Do I think it was intentional, nope. But, Just wanted to point out if you look at it a complete vacuum. It was widely successful because years later and you are still taking about it.

Do I think it boosted their sales, nope. Do I think it was intentional, nope. But, Just wanted to point out if you look at it a complete vacuum. It was widely successful because years later and you are still taking about it.

If it didn't increase sales it's not successful. And it was only one year ago.

The two greatest tragedies I have witnessed on TV live the second plane into the World Trade Center Towers & the second half of the 1987 Iowa vs UNLV elite 8 MBB Tourneygame.

I was just a kid watching that game and that was the first time sports ever broke my heart.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT