ADVERTISEMENT

KWWL anchor arrested for domestic assault SIAP

lonestar50

HR All-American
Sep 3, 2007
I can see her being the crazy jealous type.

Dani-Miskell-News-7-KWWL-Facebook.jpg

WATERLOO – A Waterloo television news anchor has been arrested on domestic violence charges.

Waterloo police arrested Danielle Miskell, 34, for domestic assault with injury, a misdemeanor, on Thursday. She was released to pretrial services pending trial.

A no-contact order was filed in the case.

Miskell is a weekend anchor and reporter at KWWL-TV. She started in March, according the station’s website.

Authorities allege she assaulted William Mohr, her boyfriend, at their Jefferson Street apartment.

According to court records, officers were sent to the building shortly before 10 p.m. Thursday after another tenant reported arguing. Mohr exited the apartment hold an ice pack on his face and swelling on his left eye.

A simple glance & you can see she is clearly high up in the danger zone of the hot/crazy matrix

Do they typically name the victim in domestic situations or does it depend on the news org? Torbs? I don’t think the PC does.

Need......more....pics. Someone find them. I've done my share in the past. But I don't feel like social media searching.

But at this point wood with an alias, MikeHunt. Nobody needs crazy

I kinda feel bad for the guy now that it's public knowledge that he got beat up by a petite female.

I'm not thinking he got beat up. He probably took a couple shots from a crazy and refused to defend himself, b/c men never get the benefit of the doubt in these situations.

Reactions: pink shizzle
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT